Feature Request

This board was created for users to leave feedback, ideas, and suggestions regarding both Kasa products and services.
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Until very recently, one could create a smart action where the "when" & "then" parts referenced the same device. This was a very good idea. It allowed to create smart actions that automatically turned
By DeanGibson · Latest post 2024-02-04 00:33:02 by DeanGibson
193Views
2Replies

Votes
I am a new user to Home Assistant and have really enjoyed the flexibility it give. I would love to see Kasa and Tapo have official support on this platform. It would make integration alot smoother and
By Randym1988 · Latest post 2024-01-31 20:14:28 by Riley_S
149Views
1Replies

Votes
I would like to see a few new products: * a companion switch, a switch that's only used wirelessly, this way it can be put anywhere to control lights. Perfect to add switches without rewiring. * a mul
By cosnomate · Latest post 2024-01-29 23:05:48 by Riley_S
98Views
1Replies

Votes
My router tends to be troublesome and needs to be restarted occasionally. I know I can use Kasa to schedule reboots but what I'd really like is a) the ability to manually reboot remotely and b) a fail
By tangre
70Views
0Replies

Votes
As I beleive many other have stated, a smart double switch for single gang would be really nice ie bathroom fan (no speed control) and light or indoor and outdoor lights from same gang
By Seycra
56Views
0Replies

Votes
I currently have a Group with six (soon to be eight) KL135 bulbs and two ES20M switches. The two switches are wired for power, but are not wired to a load, as I don't want them actually removing power
motion
By Vapian · Latest post 2024-01-24 23:35:51 by 3bbood
1256Views
17Replies

Votes
I know its not currently in your line of products but there are a lot of things I want to control that are not necessarily 110/220V. For instance my fireplace. I heavily modified a TP-Link Kasa smart
90Views
0Replies

Votes
I'd like to have a log that lists when plugs turn on/off, along with any smart action or scene that triggered the action.
69Views
0Replies

Votes
Third Party Control
Request the ability to select devices connected to my account and share control of them with other third party users. Meaning that I could give a friend the ability to control a device connected to my
By ScobbyWon · Latest post 2024-01-03 23:04:36 by Riley_S
133Views
1Replies

Votes
This idea was brought up in a locked thread https://community.tp-link.com/us/smart-home/forum/topic/584348 i would like the option to change default brightness by time of day. For example in the morni
Dimmer brightness profile
87Views
0Replies