Feature Request

This board was created for users to leave feedback, ideas, and suggestions regarding both Kasa products and services.
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Would like the ability to trigger IFTTT applets on switch or plug state changes. This information is already sent to the Kasa App but cannot be used in IFTTT. Currently we can only trigger actions bas
52Views
0Replies

Votes
I would like to use the energy / current monitoring of the smart plug to trigger a smart action. This way when a device is posered on / running, it can then be used to trigger another smart plug. I ha
By bronk
60Views
0Replies

Votes
Please can you add the ability to add date and time stamp to the live view It makes it much easier when reviewing security issues. My Tapo cameras all have this ability. I have to provide security rec
By AiA
65Views
0Replies

Votes
I'd like to request additional tones for the door chime. We have 1 Christmas tones but more would be welcome, along with others that can be used throught the year.
KD110
By JBK89 · Latest post 2023-11-28 14:48:58 by JBK89
124Views
2Replies

Votes
sure be nice to be able to turn a bunch of switches to away mode at one time
By larryg · Latest post 2023-11-26 11:08:11 by a_m_burn
120Views
2Replies

Votes
I'd love to have the ability to bounce my switches, that is, to turn them off and back on again with one command. I have some equipment that need to be restarted periodically. One of them happens to b
78Views
0Replies

Votes
Sunrise and sunset time can be very different from one location to another, even within the same timezone. I have devices at multiple locations, in different US states. Location could be picked up aut
By geony
50Views
0Replies

Votes
I have several KL135 bulbs that I have in group(s). Can TP-LINK look into adding "Effects" to a group of bulbs? It looks like GoVee can do it. Example 1: Haunted Mansion set for group Example 2: Candy
By wvanaa · Latest post 2023-10-17 18:35:08 by wvanaa
157Views
2Replies

Votes
When will Kasa make switches and outlets available in Black or other colors other than white?
127Views
0Replies

Votes
this is really a no brainer - we want lights to go on/off at night - why would we want them on/off during the day? But this can't be done in away mode from sunset to sunrise. So in order to have it go
By larryg · Latest post 2023-10-14 00:25:54 by Riley_S
213Views
3Replies