Feature Request

This board was created for users to leave feedback, ideas, and suggestions regarding both Kasa products and services.
Feature Request

Label

Votes
It would be great to be able to link switches directly so they control one another when 3-way or multi-way wiring isn't available. Insteon light switches were able to be linked directly (I linked up t
281Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, Does Kasa plans to provide lua drivers for Samsung SmartThings Edge for switches, bulbs, etc? This is going to provide local execution with low latency to the users and take considerable load o
By MrBh · Latest post 2022-05-05 23:05:44 by MrBh
355Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi there, The smart power strip HS300 (I don't know hardware version) has the smart plugs arranged differently on the 'home' page than what is on the strip. Looks like it's alphabetical. It would be n
By Wolken
271Views
0Replies

Votes
I'd like to request the following features for the ES20M: 1 - Add the ability to enable/disable the smart control rule by double tap or long press of the hardware button. (the switch is in our family
By jpetruzz · Latest post 2022-03-23 12:41:18 by jpetruzz
365Views
2Replies

Votes
Add the ability to disable microphone on all cameras for live viewing in settings. I would prefer turn audio on when needed than always on audio. We have audio options on recording video why can't we
By Texasoking · Latest post 2022-03-05 17:28:43 by Liverpool67
4778Views
5Replies

Votes
I love these switches but don't need every switch in the house to be wifi. It would be great to have the whole house match with the same look. Nothing else matches.
By grumpy57 · Latest post 2022-02-18 14:27:05 by grumpy57
1019Views
2Replies

Votes
My plugs work great but I have a few that are in my bedroom and even though one of them is under the bed you can still see the glow during the night - is there some way to disable the status lights?
By ddb · Latest post 2022-02-08 19:09:01 by Carl
523Views
4Replies

Votes
A normal off timer can go up to 24 hours before shut off. The auto off timer for smart actions only goes to 189 minutes(3 hours) Please implement the longer timer in the smart actions auto off timer.
By TheOrganicRobot · Latest post 2022-01-21 07:38:16 by Solla-topee
475Views
3Replies

Votes
Are there any ways to incorporate color effects into these bulbs? My understanding is this is a feature available in the strip lights. It would be very used to have an automatic setting that fades int
261Views
0Replies

Votes
Would be nice if we have to update Wifi SSID/password, have a single place to change and reprogram all of them at once.
225Views
0Replies