Feature Request

Feature Request

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Boards for our Kasa Devices! This board was created for users to leave feedback, ideas, and suggestions regarding both Kasa products and services. How Do I Submit a Feat
Official
63Views
0Replies

Votes
Two different users need to monitor and receive alarms. Kasa will not allow 2nd install on phone. Can you add sharing of devices similar to IcSee app?
By Frogtlarson · Latest post Yesterday by Carl
20Views
3Replies

Votes
Hello! I'm struggling with my two locations/homes which are in two geographic locations on different time zones and one location does not believe in changing time! I am now maintaining two separate ac
3Views
0Replies

Votes
Release a kasa four way smart switch product, or add functionality for two three way switch products to implement a four way solution.
By septer012 · Latest post Wednesday by mopi
53370Views
104Replies

Votes
Hi! Last year, when Insteon abandoned its thousands of users, I switched to Kasa. I slowly replaced the Insteon devices with Kasa. I have two locations in different time zones. I tried to add devices
15Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, Great device. The led lights up when the switch is off, presumably to assist finding it in a dark room. Also has an app/software feature to disable the led completely. For use with an outside l
By kevinm10 · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
31Views
2Replies

Votes
I currently have a Group with six (soon to be eight) KL135 bulbs and two ES20M switches. The two switches are wired for power, but are not wired to a load, as I don't want them actually removing power
motion
By Vapian · Latest post a week ago by GarlicRice101
167Views
6Replies

Votes
A Programming Rule needed for a overside for KS200m Senor light switch. At this time, KS200M is pretty much the same function as the $10 non-wifi senor light switch. I could not think of a use case fo
By YaleX · Latest post a week ago by GarlicRice101
89Views
2Replies

Votes
I just got a HS300 extension cord with a TV, a soundbar, a Govee TV strip, and a subwoofer on it. I can see that, for example, the subwoofer is using about 6W while in standby. But I only need it on,
automation
By UltimaGaina · Latest post 2 weeks ago by UltimaGaina
45Views
2Replies

Votes
Use case: When I turn on one EP10 or KP115 or socket in an EP40 or socket in an HS300), I want to turn on other EP10s or KP115 or sockets in EP40s or sockets in HS300s. Contacted Tech Support, not use
Smart Action
By bpleat · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Riley_S
49Views
1Replies