Feature Request

This board was created for users to leave feedback, ideas, and suggestions regarding both Kasa products and services.
Feature Request

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Boards for our Kasa Devices! This board was created for users to leave feedback, ideas, and suggestions regarding both Kasa products and services. How Do I Submit a Feat
Official
580Views
0Replies

Votes
Any plans to update the KP200? It seems the push has been in the EP104 or external plug format but not the in wall version. I would like to see an outlet with USB built in or even a GFCI version. The
8Views
0Replies

Votes
I was surprised to not see a feature request here to be able to change the email address associated with our Kasa accounts. It's been requested many times in the forums and elsewhere with MANY folks a
By BP.Home · Latest post Yesterday by Runningbird
1124Views
9Replies

Votes
Hello D-Link/Tapo team, I am looking to have a very important features implemented on everyone's account/cameras. I would like to suggest to implement the possibility to adjust the notifications setti
shared-notification-settings
By Steo
34Views
0Replies

Votes
I currently have a Group with six (soon to be eight) KL135 bulbs and two ES20M switches. The two switches are wired for power, but are not wired to a load, as I don't want them actually removing power
motion
By Vapian · Latest post 2 weeks ago by citrat
1713Views
18Replies

Votes
I know its not currently in your line of products but there are a lot of things I want to control that are not necessarily 110/220V. For instance my fireplace. I heavily modified a TP-Link Kasa smart
By DrPhil02 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Aggie_Biker
322Views
2Replies

Votes
I have found that my dimmer switches, all of the 3 i have installed, cause my LED bulbs to flicker ONCE as they ramp up to 100%. if i set them to 98%, they do not. i am positive that it is not a wirin
By adammsu · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Briandbarnette
2914Views
29Replies

Votes
Hello community, I'm wondering if any of the Tp-link Kasa smart plugs offer the reboot option? I have one connected to my internet providers modem. I would like to remotely reboot the modem from the a
By Dawg11 · Latest post 2024-06-21 03:56:27 by jorgeC
336Views
5Replies

Votes
I would like to see a few new products: * a companion switch, a switch that's only used wirelessly, this way it can be put anywhere to control lights. Perfect to add switches without rewiring. * a mul
By cosnomate · Latest post 2024-06-20 16:01:26 by Aux2020
245Views
2Replies

Votes
Can we have a feature to auto off the switch after a configurable period ? Basically I am using these smart switches at multiple location, at some places (like exhaust etc) I want it to auto off after
By Libra_14 · Latest post 2024-06-12 00:54:11 by Carl
69Views
1Replies