Kasa App and Integrations

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Kasa App! Here you will find the latest features and updates added to the Kasa App. Make sure to stop by our official posts and provide your feedback on the latest features.
Kasa App and Integrations

Label

Splash into a Smarter Summer Sub-GHz Sensors, Matter Bridging, Apple Home, and Local Smart Actions Welcome to our 2024 Community Event! Over the past year, you may have seen many conversations revolvi
By Riley_S · Latest post 3 weeks ago by KingRhino
3Helpful
2609Views
8Replies
Last Week, the Tapo app received its major 3.0 app update! This update brought a streamlined design, new automations, widgets, and even compatibility for some Kasa Devices. Ready to Meet the Tapo 3.0
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-04-24 19:25:46 by Riley_S
3Helpful
1063Views
3Replies
What is Geofencing? Kasa Geofencing is a location-based service that creates a virtual boundary around a specific geographic area. When a mobile device enters or exits this virtual boundary, it trigge
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-04-06 17:59:06 by Number1Ears
0Helpful
2198Views
0Replies
Announcing Two-Factor Authentication for Kasa Users We have started to roll out two-factor authentication for our Kasa accounts. This means that, when enabled, a new device signing in with TP-Link ID
By Riley_S · Latest post 2022-08-01 03:03:39 by Solla-topee
11Helpful
2108Views
10Replies
New Kasa App Launching! Hey Kasa Users! Yes, You! We have some huge news for everyone regarding our Kasa platform! TP-Link has released a completely redesigned version of the Kasa app, bringing much-r
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-30 09:27:22 by ali123ali
11Helpful
6077Views
16Replies
TP-Link has always valued the experiences that we provide our users, from setup to daily use. For many, this also means controlling your devices with another platform or using the latest features for
By Riley_S · Latest post 2 weeks ago by asp23
7Helpful
7545Views
26Replies
TP-Link Devices with HomeKit and Apple Home Over the last year, the number of Apple Home-compatible devices has rapidly expanded, whether through official HomeKit Support or the new Matter Protocol. W
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-06-16 13:19:22 by WGC
0Helpful
1550Views
2Replies
I just installed doorbell. From app it said, format not recognized. Format the card. I figure it is a blank card so I asked it to fromat. After a minute or so it thre me on to a blank page with word [
By Ajain · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
42Views
1Replies
Having recently sold my second home I am unable to delete it from my Kasa App. Can anybody suggest how I can do it? When I try re-installing some of the devices that were in my second home to my first
By RichardAH · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RichardAH
0Helpful
720Views
5Replies
House was sold. I deleted all switches and plugs. It is the one called My Home. When I click on the 3 dots I get to where I can rename it but there is no option to delete.
0Helpful
28Views
0Replies