Apps and Integrations

This section is for discussions related to the Kasa App.
Apps and Integrations

Label

HomeKit Device RoundUp Updated 12/21/22 At CES this last year, it was announced that TP-Link would be bringing a slew of new Apple HomeKit Supported Smart Devices to both the Kasa and Tapo lines. Just
Compatibility
0Helpful
133Views
0Replies
Announcing Two-Factor Authentication for Kasa Users We have started to roll out two-factor authentication for our Kasa accounts. This means that, when enabled, a new device signing in with TP-Link ID
By Riley_S · Latest post 2022-08-01 03:03:39 by Solla-topee
11Helpful
864Views
10Replies
I have EP-10's in two geographic locations in different time zones and I have asked for the Kasa App to include location management so that I will me able to manage each location's devices separately
By firefox111 · Latest post 21 hours ago by firefox111
0Helpful
72Views
6Replies
I set up all my Kasa devices with my iPhone. Now I'm trying to add everything to my iPad as well, so I can use whichever is handy. If it matters, I also have everything running in the Alexa app on 2 F
iPad
By AuntieMatter2 · Latest post Friday by AuntieMatter2
0Helpful
35Views
2Replies
How do I add guest users? Thank you
By NadaTech · Latest post Thursday by Riley_S
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
I have a strange issue since I updated my IPhone from a 12 to a 14. My Kasa app on my IPad displays all of my devices but when I log into my Kasa app on my new IPhone, I am in my account but no device
By Rago · Latest post Wednesday by Solla-topee
0Helpful
63Views
1Replies
I have a number of Kasa devices in my home. Plugs, switch, bulbs and a pan/tilt camera. I installed the camera to keep an eye on my dogs while at work. Disappointingly, the Kasa app errors out with "N
By spamb0t · Latest post a week ago by spamb0t
0Helpful
66Views
3Replies
I don't know about non-iOS users, but the new Kasa app has been a disaster for iPhone users. I presume that, by now, the company is aware of the very large quantity of complaints within the App Store
By KL9381 · Latest post a week ago by Riley_S
35Helpful
2610Views
39Replies
I have setup 2 TP Link cameras in my house I can see them on my phone and on my small screen google home device. I want be able to view them on my computer but I can not find a app for my windows comp
By FrankJJ · Latest post a week ago by Spragie
155Helpful
27890Views
68Replies
I am trying to program the on/off time on my H200 switch. Both the on and off times are tha same. If I program the on time for 5:00PM and then the off time for 7:00AM it automatically resets the on ti
By tasdisr · Latest post 2 weeks ago by tasdisr
0Helpful
51Views
2Replies