Kasa App and Integrations

Welcome to the Official Forum for the Kasa App! Here you will find the latest features and updates added to the Kasa App. Make sure to stop by our official posts and provide your feedback on the latest features.
Kasa App and Integrations

Label

It would be nice if the shortcuts created also came with a "schedule" option. It would be much easier trying to accomplish certain actions this way instead of trial and error through "routines" becaus
0Helpful
44Views
0Replies
I got your camera because I have a sleep disorder and am trying to capture video of the sleep events for my doctor. I need the ability to view the video stream, fast-forward or rewind the stream (whil
0Helpful
103Views
0Replies
As the subject suggests, all Kasa devices are unresponsive on Alexa after I linked Tapo to Kasa app. All Tapo only devices work correctly. I cannot unlink Kasa or relink to Alexa. Nightmare. Help!
By CuriousF · Latest post 2024-04-04 06:05:11 by CuriousF
8Helpful
200Views
4Replies
I would like to use the Kasa App from Apple Car Play on my 2024 Ford F250 with Sync4, to controll my lights from my truck. All my tp-link lights work great from my iPhone, but clicking a button on my
By BobCal2000 · Latest post 2024-03-06 04:57:59 by BobCal2000
0Helpful
253Views
3Replies
Can non-TPLink wireless cameras (i.e. other brands) be used with the Tapo app, or does the app only detect TPLink brand cameras?
0Helpful
141Views
0Replies
Hi, I use Kasa at home for my plugs and cameras. I want to install a Kasa camera outside at a rental property where it is in a different location and different wifi network. How do I set up Kasa acros
0Helpful
148Views
0Replies
Hi, Is it possible to make the on/off schedule more robust? Something similar to a programmable thermostat schedule perhaps, in that an LED strip for example, can be scheduled to turn on and off twice
By TheScottyZ · Latest post 2024-01-12 12:47:37 by TheScottyZ
0Helpful
211Views
4Replies
Having recently sold my second home I am unable to delete it from my Kasa App. Can anybody suggest how I can do it? When I try re-installing some of the devices that were in my second home to my first
By RichardAH · Latest post 2024-01-12 04:06:19 by J_Shaw
0Helpful
555Views
3Replies
I have purchased doorbells, switches, and cameras with the intention on placing them in different properties, of course on difference wifi networks. Can I use a single login and switch between propert
By AndrewMH · Latest post 2024-01-11 08:30:44 by J_Shaw
0Helpful
278Views
1Replies
Good morning!! I am a loyal customer of Kasa TP-Link products. wondering if you guys are working on developing the 3 Way smart switch Apple Homekit Compatible.
By andrewson7 · Latest post 2024-01-03 18:56:27 by Carl
1Helpful
221Views
1Replies