When motion is detected, I can't access the KC200 camera to watch live until it's done recording.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

When motion is detected, I can't access the KC200 camera to watch live until it's done recording.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
12 Reply
Re:When motion is detected, I can't access the KC200 camera to watch live until it's done recording.
2019-01-16 23:13:42 - last edited 2019-01-16 23:16:51

@KillerQ 

Thank you for your continued patience. For the time being, we recommend the following workaround if you want to view the live feed when a notification is pushed on your Android device. A permanent solution is currently being developed and should be released in the near future.

1. After receiving an activity notification, please tap the notification, then in the Kasa Smart app, select the "Devices" tab:

2. Select the desired Kasa Cam from the device list to view its live feed.

Thank you,

Ryan | TP-Link Support

Options
Re:Re:When motion is detected, I can't access the KC200 camera to watch live until it's done recording.
2019-01-17 00:42:16

Thank you! That's ok for now, especially knowing that you're working on a fix in a new version. Hopefully I helped out! 

Options