Ceiling fan switch

Re:Ceiling fan switch
2021-07-19 13:16:28

Add me to the list of people who would like to see a TP-Link Kasa smart switch specifically made for fan control. I would like to see one where it just controls the fan - no lights - and also one that controls both fan and lights. I originally had all Belkin smart switches in my house except for 2 locations where I needed 3 way switches. At the time Belkin did not have a 3 way switch so I went with the TP-Link Kasa 3 way switch. Three years later and I found that the Belkin smart switches with horribly unreliable, needing a constant reset to work with Alexa, where my 2 Kasa 3 way switches were always reliable. End result is that I switched all my Belkin smart switches to TP-Link Kasa smart switches and I am incredibly happy with the switch. Everything is reliable and actually works. Would like to add the final missing piece and add some TP-Link Kasa smart switches for ceiling fan control. Would much rather switch with the one brand/one app instead of going with a second brand/app (although the app itself is not that important to me since I normally control via Alexa).

Options
Re:Ceiling fan switch
2 weeks ago

@RojasNet2 +1 for exactly this. If you're reading this thread TP Link team, please know that this is a glaring omission in the lineup. As others have stated, I will also will need to use Treatlife for all my house switches if there's no option for ceiling fan speed control. 

Options