Audio from Kasa Android app to KC120 camera too quiet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Audio from Kasa Android app to KC120 camera too quiet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:Audio from Kasa Android app to KC120 camera too quiet
2020-11-03 19:22:13

@Nwpeckham 

There was a bug that caused the camera not to play the audio recorded.  This was Fixed but you have to go to the app in the app store and trigger a manual download.  It will not show up as a update notification.   Let me know if you installed that already and if the issue is still there. 

Options
2020-11-22 19:12:13

@Carl 

I have the same problem. The SPEAKER on the camera is much too quiet... almost inaudible. I have tried this from an iphone 8 and an ipad pro. Just installed camera, updated to newes software, and just installed latest version of the app.

Options
2020-11-30 22:40:31

@Billkapra 

Are you refering to the audio speaker on the camera itself when you are using the 2-way talk feature or are you refering to the microphone that records sounds that you would hear on your mobile device while veiwing the camera?

Options
2021-11-27 22:18:05

@Carl 

This is an issue that has never been addressed other than saying it is the users issue. I don't use Samsung and .using a Motorola phone. Output audio is barely audible. I have multiple cameras and all sortware is updated. All have the same issue.😕

Options
2021-11-29 17:57:36

@Drago 

Its not a issue that we know of.  What verson of the Camera do you have?

Options