Smart plugs will not connect to new router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Smart plugs will not connect to new router

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Smart plugs will not connect to new router
2020-10-02 02:31:23
Hi Carl - has there been any update on fixing this compatibility issue? I also got a netgear C6300 gateway and my TPLink plus are not able to connect.
Options
2020-12-30 19:30:58

@Presto10 

I also have this issue with a netgear C6300v2 modem router not connecting to multiple HS105 smart plugs. 2.3GHz Guest network did not work. TP-link phone support told me to contact Netgear. Going to make my third run to the store to return these and get another brand. Last time I use TP-Link.

Options
2021-11-22 22:48:49

@Presto10 

Well it is over a year later , and I am having the same problems others are reporting. Everything else linked up fine with the new mesh router except TP-LINK products.   Sounds to me like you ned to get some differbt software Eng's or progect management leaders.
Ont thing I found is the identification designators may be weak compared to other companies that have higher quality Eng's that design for future expansion. I have 48 smart devices in my home and expect that to go up to 75 by next summer. 
Catch up with technology or get get out of the game because the rest of the world will leave you behind.

Options
2021-11-30 23:52:21

@Presto10 

I have this same problem. Verizon just installed a new router and now my plugs won't work. Did anything ever work for you?

Options
Related Articles