HS220 V2 Constant Reboot after connected to WiFi; New Installation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS220 V2 Constant Reboot after connected to WiFi; New Installation

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
22 Reply
Re:HS220 V2 Constant Reboot after connected to WiFi; New Installation
2022-11-07 08:36:24
I too had this happen briefly. Not enough IP addresses in the DHCP pool. As soon as I extended the pool = Stable.
Options
Re:HS220 V2 Constant Reboot after connected to WiFi; New Installation
2022-11-07 08:49:06
I get another device that works makes one blame the Kasa. IRL it doesn't always work that way, but I appreciate it does make you lean in that direction. It's not likely a year old post and BIOS patch issue remains the problem. It's much more likely there is something unique and different about what the Kasa needs and your network is doing. What is db down on the affected devices with all doors closed? How many IP addresses are unused in the DHCP pool of your DHCP server? What channel is the router using for 2.4? What channel width are you using for 2.4? How often do they reboot? What happens when they are joined to a different router or network? Have you rebooted the wireless router, and does that have any affect, even temporarily?
Options