110 and 130 Bulbs dropping / losing connnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

110 and 130 Bulbs dropping / losing connnection

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
25 Reply
Re:110 and 130 Bulbs dropping / losing connnection
2020-06-04 13:07:59

@kalmairn 

I had very similar problems. Tried everything . Was ready to throw it all out and start over. Eventually I setup all the devices on my "guest" network provided by my router. Don't know why but the devices have worked perfectly since. It has been months now and everything is stable. Good luck.

Options
2020-08-10 06:28:18

I am consuming continuous separate glitches with both bulb replicas, with separates occasionally trendy within just a few notes. The only way to transport the corms back online is to eliminate and reapply control; they'll control on (and light up), inside a minute or so they'll be spinal connected.I am consuming continuous separate glitches with both bulb replicas, with separates occasionally trendy within just a few notes. The only way to transport the corms back online is to eliminate and reapply control; they'll control on (and light up), inside a minute or so they'll be spinal connected.

Options
2021-01-29 09:43:02
I think this might not be the main issue. You want to check further to see if there is nothing else causing this issue.
Options
2022-01-23 17:44:39

@kalmairn 

KL135  smart bulbs connect and then 10-12 hours later, the bulbs are greyed out and will not reconnect.  Kl130 bulbs work fine.   Help

Options
2022-02-21 18:31:54

@kalmairn 

I have these LB series bulbs and have had similar issues with them...there are periods where they were ok but always had issues with them responding slow or completely dropping.  I recently changed to a ZenWifi XT8 system and all of the LB series bulbs have been terrible, but my plugs, inwall switches and KL series bulbs all work great and are very responsive.  

To me I think its an issue with the older TPLink bulks and their firmware/hardware.  Its annoying cause I spent alot on them hoping they would last a while and had one have a burned out bulb and the rest have massive connection issues.

Since the KL series bulb works, gonna buy some replacements and see if that solves it, but to me its not worth using these LB series bulbs anymore...they just seem too unreliaable.

Options