Siara_MacloudLV0Offline
Following: 16Followers: 1
Forums/ Product Suggestion
By jkbenzene 2021-01-11 17:01:04

smart plug with dimming option for lamps

It would be great for TP-Link to come out with a smart plug with dimming options for plug-in lamps. I exclusively use TP-Link smart plugs for all of the lamps in my house and having this feature would
Stories/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By malloly 2019-09-22 14:19:32

How TP-Link saved my marriage

I live in California and have a job that requires me to spend one week per month at the company headquarters in Chicago. They provide me an apartment there and my wife joins me for that week. Back at
Stories/ Kasa
By BPS725 2019-09-23 16:05:08

One Camera, Two Cameras Three Cameras, Four….

I decided some time ago to place a camera outside my front door. I was not completely happy with the results of the camera, lack of coverage and most important my wife was not happy about the camera a
Stories/ Apps and Integrations
By Tony 2021-03-05 21:46:20

Find out what Frustration-Free Setup is

Fast Setup of Kasa Smart Devices – Work with Amazon Frustration-Free Setup (FFS) Do you have any Kasa smart devices of TP-Link? Or intend to have one? If the answer is yes, then you might want to know
Stories/ Apps and Integrations
By Tony 2021-04-09 22:23:41

Choosing our Kasa devices

Smart Home devices are more and more popular today, it brings lots of convenience to our daily life. For example, we can easily turn on the light through Alexa/Google assistant with a smart plug. Our
Forums/ Product Suggestion
By k00lrunningz 2021-03-30 15:50:00

Smart plug thermostat and under cabinet lights

Love your product. Couple things to think about 1. smart thermostat (connect with multiple with plug) 2. under the cabinet smart lights (not LED strips) Thanks