Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.14.20 Windows (Windows 7/8/10/11/Server, 64bit Recommended) OC200(UN)_V1_1.31.1_Build20240428(Beta)(Built-in Omada SDN Controller 5.14.20.21) OC200(UN)_
Firmware UpdateOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21 · Latest post Friday by Hank21
5Helpful
3543Views
22Replies
Can I set up the two Ethernet ports on the controller separately? Like, can each port have its own IP address?
By cromero · Latest post Friday by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
116Views
4Replies
Dear All, experiencing difficulties while migrating from an OC300 to a Windows-based Software controller. Situation: - migration from an OC 300 to the Windows-based software controller - both controll
By Eg64 · Latest post Thursday by Eg64
1Helpful
108Views
4Replies
This Article Applies to OC200(UN)_V1_1.30.2_Build20240410 (Built-in Omada SDN Controller 5.14.0.21) OC200(UN)_V2_2.15.2_Build20240410 (Built-in Omada SDN Controller 5.14.0.21) OC300(UN)_V1_1.23.2_Buil
By Hank21 · Latest post Thursday by Totti_14
5Helpful
2094Views
14Replies
I am getting chronic warnings about "The number of logs is up to the limit." I cleared all the logs, and within 4-5 minutes I got another warning. As far as I can tell, the logs store is empty, but I
By ChrisDV · Latest post Thursday by ChrisDV
0Helpful
609Views
21Replies
Hey, I'm running an Omada Controller on a Proxmox machine with two Omada switches and four EAP653s. So far I have only one special VLAN for the 5G antenna for my Telekom Speedport router, the rest of
By Peacecamper · Latest post Thursday by Peacecamper
1Helpful
75Views
4Replies
Is there any way to prevent clients from changing the DNS Servers on their side? CONTEXT: I am running an AdGuardHome DNS server. All my adblocking and filtering are done in AdGuardHome. If some "tech
By ceejaybassist · Latest post Thursday by MR.S
0Helpful
83Views
5Replies
Hi All, I'm using below access point, along with the Omada cloud controller, which is bind to below access point, I wanted to use External Portal Server authentication for the same, however in the cas
Controller InstallationOmada Cloud Controller API URL
By chamku · Latest post Thursday by chamku
0Helpful
79Views
2Replies
I am trying to stablish a VPN IPsec (I have tried in a more or less lab and it worked but one month later when I tried in the field it seems that the tunne is open (I can see it in both ends ) and if
By JATavares · Latest post Wednesday by Hank21
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
Hello - we are working to separate 2 companies that were once one. Doing so requires us moving their devices to another controller one of which is a wireless bridge; EAP215-Bridge Kit. Having moved al
By OCMSP · Latest post Wednesday by OCMSP
1Helpful
54Views
2Replies