Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

Hi! Vigi security manager - Windows. It is possible? Start the app in full screen or maximized. Every time I open the app, its open windowed in center of the screen. Thanks a lot. =)
VIGI NVRVIGI Camera
By lwmirkk · Latest post Saturday by tkapin
2Helpful
46Views
2Replies
hi ibouat recently nvr1008h-8mp and 8 ip camera i config ok but i see and monitor any thing localy but i cant see from far away i use vigi app vigi vms vigi web but cant see
By siavashr · Latest post Saturday by Clive_A
0Helpful
22Views
1Replies
Hi, I'm running a NVR1008H recorder with VIGI and also TAPO cameras. The live view and record everything does works fine and I am able to view it via the HDMI output on the recorder and also from VIGI
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraTAPO Camera
By DK_Nian · Latest post Thursday by DK_Nian
1Helpful
85Views
3Replies
Hey Guys, I've just noticed that I'm unable to access recordings made between midnight (12am) and 1am, from my VIGI NVR1104H (Hardware version 1, Firmware 1.0.2).This is through both the Android app a
VIGI NVR
By Astro_Beta · Latest post Thursday by Astro_Beta
8Helpful
525Views
13Replies
I assume the hardware version is 20 because it shows VIGI NVR1016H(UN) 1.20 in the web interface. Currently there are three types of group in the NVR. Administrator Group Operatior Group User Group Al
VIGI NVRFirmware
By pvanthony · Latest post Wednesday by pvanthony
0Helpful
55Views
2Replies
I've been going through links here in the forum where it is generally mentioned that the decoding capacity of an NVR is solely related to its ability to push video out through its video interfaces (VG
VIGI NVRNetwork Connectivity
By scott1981 · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
88Views
7Replies
OS: Windows 11 x64 VIGI Security Manager exits with "Fatal Application Exit" error when clicking on Live Preview every time. "Sorry. Application exception occurs. Please refer to log files for more in
VIGI NVRSecurity Manager
By VictorVincent · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Hi, I can only download the video clip from my camera in 5 mins interval clips. Is there a way to enter into the Harddisk space of the NVR1008H to locate those recorded video files and then copied it
VIGI NVRSecurity ManagerVIGI Camera
By GJ13 · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
77Views
3Replies
Hi all. I need assiatance ance with connecting my vigi nvr to and audio amplifier which is then connected to an outdoor speaker. I have connected the white rca audio output to my amplifier aux input w
By Ranram · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies
Hello, I would like to know if there is a way to change the Storage Capacity of these cameras? There is no option in Storage Schedule to change the Location or Capacity after the initial setup. Clicki
VIGI CameraSecurity Manager
By Sequoia · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
64Views
1Replies