TD-W8968 Wireless Issues - driving me crazy!!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2013-02-17 11:18:44
Region : Australia

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : V1

Firmware Version : 0.6.0 0.11 v0005.0 Build 120802 Rel.68426n

ISP : Telstra

Any help will be appreciated!!!

Just setup a brand new TD-W8968 and PC connects to wireless perfectly - (i am using the wireless connection to access this page so I know it works!) - the problem is that all phones, tablets and devices are encountering errors when joining the wireless network!

Every device connects to the network but there is limited connectivity. I can see each device appear under the Wireless Status so it is definitely recognizing them its just not giving them web access.

All modem settings are default - I cannot see any specific section for limiting/allowing devices

I've used modems from virtually every other major brand and never had this issue before...

Please help!

Tekno
Options
1 Reply
Re:TD-W8968 Wireless Issues - driving me crazy!!!
2013-02-17 12:25:57
Called tech support and was told to install latest firmware all fixed

Why is it that both my 5 year old d-link router and my 4 year-old Belkin router did not need a firmware update to connect multiple devices?

Not the best start to my first brand new tp-link product
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 330

Replies: 1

Related Articles