Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for Deco! It is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All suggestions are public, and every c
Official
1002Views
0Replies

Votes
Background: Some users might notice that all satellite Deco units are connected to the main Deco, instead of the nearest satellite Deco. Typical Layout: Why does the satellite Deco still keep selectin
By TP-Link · Latest post 2024-02-03 05:09:37 by Kaminari
46176Views
150Replies

Votes
Background: There is a typical network topology: Some users might notice that, once the internet service fails, they are no longer able to access the NAS server from the local network. The cause of th
By TP-Link · Latest post a week ago by erreur404
42304Views
209Replies

Votes
I'd much prefer a whitelist to a blacklist when it comes to MAC filtering. It seems somewhat odd to implement a blacklist when a whitelist would offer far greater control? I like the Deco E4R hardware
MAC Filtering
By Highfield · Latest post 2021-09-05 20:47:33 by Vicky2021
18828Views
17Replies

Votes
Plx add a feature of adjusting WiFi signal power since my house is so small to have a big WiFi signal coverage
By Steve2up · Latest post 31 minutes ago by Goshi
87Views
3Replies

Votes
Deco supports disabling 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately under the Main/Guest/IOT networks. As for separate SSIDs over 2.4GHz and 5GHz, it might not be completed via a single network, But you could set the
By David-TP · Latest post 33 minutes ago by Goshi
97354Views
135Replies

Votes
Why is there no possibility to check lan port negotiated speed or port status on any GUI (deco app or web management) For instance there is no way to know what ethernet speed is negotiated between my
By Mapak · Latest post 36 minutes ago by Goshi
280Views
8Replies

Votes
There should be a way to change WiFi channel, or at least the system should change it by itself, choosing the least saturated one. For 2.4GHz it is clear that it will be almost impossible to select a
By jcsogo · Latest post 38 minutes ago by Goshi
51029Views
168Replies

Votes
The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link · Latest post 48 minutes ago by Goshi
49170Views
318Replies

Votes
Hey Guys, I just read, that Whitelisting is now being supported for the Deco X50 V1 devices: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/621412 I do have the Deco X50-5g device. Does the firmwar
By JESUSsaves · Latest post Yesterday by David-TP
11Views
1Replies