TD-W8951ND and Wake On Lan (WOL)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2015-03-07 19:34:50
Region : Italy

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I'm trying to use wake on lan on my modem TD-W8951ND. It seems do not work because of the arp table doesn't stay in memory. I didn't find anything about how to configure arp table (probably it is not possible), and I didn't be able to find the broadcast address to send the magic packet.

Is there anyone shoe can help me?

Many thanks, Luca
Options
1 Reply
Re:TD-W8951ND and Wake On Lan (WOL)
2015-10-24 06:35:24

toluc wrote

Region : Italy

Model : TD-W8968

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I'm trying to use wake on lan on my modem TD-W8951ND. It seems do not work because of the arp table doesn't stay in memory. I didn't find anything about how to configure arp table (probably it is not possible), and I didn't be able to find the broadcast address to send the magic packet.

Is there anyone shoe can help me?

Many thanks, Luca

Hi, I use the wake on lan with TD-W8951ND V.5 putting a NAT rule for the broadcast IP X.X.X.255, example 192.168.1.255, instead of routing to my computer. Initially my router did not allow me to put this IP informing that was invalid, so I used the plugin Tamper Data for Firefox to force the filling with the required IP.

Hope this help.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 523

Replies: 1

Related Articles