Death_MetalLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 3
Forums/ Switches
3 weeks ago
Use Non-Omada Gateway to Omada Layer 3 Switch Environment with Zero Omada Config
Hello, this guide should be easily adaptable for even a different Internet Gateway. The steps below is tailored for v14 TL-WR841N and Omada L3 SG3428X Switch for demonstration purpose. I also have a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-05-01 01:01:00
DHCP Reservation in a Layer 3 Switching Environment with TP Link Omada Switch
Hey All, The configuration below is to show how to use an Omada Switch as a DHCP Server with DHCP Pools, and DHCP Reservation to support Omada Layer 3 Switch Configuration. I have detailed the steps...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-05-01 00:03:05
Re:Isolated VLAN Configuration for Omada
@EricPerl Hey there Eric, apologies again for the really late reply as I am not a frequent forum visitor. Good to know ACL is making a bit of sense now. As for updating this post about rule 2, as you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2024-04-18 02:23:09
How to Use Switch Static Route to Improve LAN to LAN Traffic and add LAN Redundancy [not LAG or STP]
For Layer 3 Switch that does not support Dynamic Routing, Gateway Static Route can be used to "bridge" them together. One of the benefit of using Gateway to connect independent Layer 3 Switch is...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-04-11 18:34:49
EricPerl Q1 - Gateway ACLs are Stateful and Switch ACLs are not. The use case for Stateful ACL is that, if you will always have the same Source and Destination network (and always in that direction,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-04-11 18:13:10
@SebastianH Hey Sebastian, thanks for the info. Looks like I didn't see this question before so I will skip question 2. For question 1, there was a time that Omada ACLs won't accept x.0 in ACL so I...
0HELPFULS