DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

Hi All, New TP Link owner here and relative Networking novice. I have a Archer Vr400, which I want to operate as a Modem Only (Bridge Mode), with a connection to Ubiquity Dream Machine SE. I am based
NBN ConfigurationInstallation
By TPBINZA · Latest post Yesterday by terziyski
1Helpful
30Views
3Replies
Hello, I'm making this post in case someone else find themselves in the same issue, hopefully this help. I recently started using my VX1800V and was having severe inconsistent internet drop outs, howe
Network ConnectivityFirmware Updatewifi 6
By SmokedSalmon342 · Latest post Yesterday by SmokedSalmon342
0Helpful
37Views
3Replies
Hi, I am currently using a VX230v as the modem router. It works fine, it is connected to internet. Its EasyMesh is enabled. I want to use this as the EasyMesh Controller (as described in the device's
EasyMesh
By ME_C · Latest post Yesterday by oshi
0Helpful
582Views
5Replies
I note that my VX220-G2v router does not appear in the TP Link drop-down list which is why I have selected General Product. The product details are: - Firmware Version:2.0.0 0.9 v603c.0 Build 220517 R
By HarveP · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
60Views
3Replies
Hi, My old setup was a ZTE modem and the TP-Link Archer AX55 as the router (got this for better wifi). My internet has dropping out all the time and I narrowed it down to the ZTE modem. So, I swapped
VPN
By theHypoSloth · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
82Views
3Replies
Hello, I recently got my Archer VR2100v. After a few differences compared to my previous router (FRITZbox) and one topic I could clarify on this forum, I was able to set everything up regarding my nee
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Wasilewskiii · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
152Views
7Replies
Hi, I have a TD-W9980 V1 and I need to set it up as a WLAN AP. It goes not. Namely, I have one WLAN transmitter in my apartment and my computer is in another room, and I would like the following: for
By pkrisz74 · Latest post Sunday by terziyski
0Helpful
31Views
1Replies
I've updated my device (td-w8961n v3) from 3.0.0 Build 170919 Rel.21648 to 3.0.0 Build 180118 Rel.05999, And it seems that's last update for firmware v3, So can I upgrade my device td-w8961n v3 firmwa
Firmware Update
By leed80 · Latest post Sunday by leed80
1Helpful
245Views
3Replies
Router has been switched off and back on to try to restore internet connection, but still internet not working & internet light not on at the router.
Network Connectivity
By Geoff-1 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
45Views
1Replies
I have a payment terminal that keeps getting disconnected after a moment of idling, like 5-10 minutes, and I have to first establish connection by doing a network test, then it reconnects in the Traff
Network Connectivity
By woolwil · Latest post a week ago by juliediane
3Helpful
167Views
4Replies