5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

You can share your 5G/4G network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
5G/4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 4 hours ago by acerfly
14Helpful
11293Views
101Replies
This Article Applies to: All TP-Link LTE Gateway Routers including Archer MR600, TL-MR6400, etc. Issue Description/Background: Some customers reported that their Jio SIM card was working fine before,
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Sunshine · Latest post Sunday by Lalitmbm
230Helpful
59989Views
395Replies
This Article Applies to: M7350 V3/V4/V5/V6.2/V7/V8 Phenomenon Description: M7350 MiFi device is stuck on the TP-Link logo during initialization after restarting Troubleshooting Suggestions: 1. Reset t
OfficialMobile Wi-Fi
By Sunshine · Latest post 3 weeks ago by max441
0Helpful
592Views
6Replies
A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
0Helpful
744Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
4Helpful
1266Views
0Replies
I used to be able to login to check my settings while offline but I can't do this recently. The bookmarked link now opens first in another screen advertising the app and to access this first screen I
By A189654876 · Latest post 3 hours ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
124Views
11Replies
Hi I have a Cudy LT 500 outdoor 4g WiFi router that I would like to connect to an MR400 to have net inside house. is it possible? how to do that? thanks in advance!
By vaazsi · Latest post 5 hours ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies
Hello everyone, Some customers may report their Onemesh routers are emitting a hidden network, which makes them confused and nervous as they cannot turn it off manually on the router web GUI. The hidd
OneMeshOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 14 hours ago by _Jack_
35Helpful
13862Views
45Replies
Hi, I use a TL-MR 100 (within the German O2 net) as Link Backup in combination with an ER605 Multi WAN Router. Since sometime (I can't figure out how long) in the protocoll there is the message "USER:
Network Connectivity
By Intigona · Latest post Yesterday by Intigona
0Helpful
55Views
3Replies
Hello, I have stupidly updated the stock firmware of my TL-MR6400 V5.3 to the one I found in https://www.tp-link.com/uk/support/download/tl-mr6400/v5.3/#Firmware (UK FIRMWARE - TL-MR6400(APAC)_V5.3_22
By PGeorgiadis · Latest post Yesterday by Pavlos_N
0Helpful
2793Views
24Replies