4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

You can share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 4G Wi-Fi Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
4G Wi-Fi Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

I was not able to update(downgrade?) firmware to LTE_GATEWAYv3_1.11.0_0.9.1_up_boot(200325)_2020-06-12_15.48.55.bin. I always get an "Errorr code: 4503 The uploaded file was not accepted" How can I fi
Firmware UpdateBand Selection
By Motoki · Latest post 2 hours ago by Motoki
0Helpful
31Views
2Replies
Hello, I Have a TL-MR100 router that i use it in french guyana with RED caraibe by SFR. Everything worked fine for the first day but after that, the connection have faced some disconnection. So, I upg
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityUnsupport PLMN
By Nbl1 · Latest post 22 hours ago by Nbl1
2Helpful
170Views
9Replies
Hi, The 4G+ LED on my MR600 v3 regularly switches between on and off. Network Mode is 4G Only. Selected Manual Bands are 3 and 20 (Sunrise - Switzerland). ISP settings shd be correct and current (ISP
Firmware UpdateBand SelectionCarrier Aggregation
By MobileRouter · Latest post Monday by 4GPLUS_notFound
32Helpful
7625Views
71Replies
Good morning, I bought the router in good faith from willhaben.at as a new device, in its original packaging and open to all ISPs, no netlock, free for all SIM cards. Also included is the Tp-Link Repe
Firmware Update
By Hrvatska · Latest post a week ago by Hrvatska
0Helpful
129Views
5Replies
Need a way to kill 3G. Not using telephony, and 5g and 4g signals are fine. And why doesn't the router attempt to reconnect because my phone managed to receive a constant 5g signal!
Firmware UpdateBand SelectionCarrier AggregationNetwork Connectivity
By mlg50man · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
57Views
1Replies
@Kathy_Z Hello, Im trying to update my M7650 via usb from 1.1.6 Build 180723 Rel.1022n to newest firmware available - M7650(EU)_V1.1_201110 receive this message "Update failed. The update file is not
Firmware Update
By Evg79 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by arjzzzz
17Helpful
10337Views
90Replies
I brought a new Jio Sim card, and tried inserting into the router MR-6400 which i brought it from Flipkart and got the delivery on 15th April 2024. I tried many ways from creating new Profile as follo
Network ConnectivityFirmware Update
By Saurav25 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by kullu
2Helpful
208Views
4Replies
The latest firmware fix states this has bug been resolved: 1. Fixed the issue that the device has internet access but might be offline from TP-Link cloud However the issues continue to occur which is
Firmware UpdateMobile Wi-FiNetwork ConnectivityRemote Management
By BeachHut · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
63Views
1Replies
I have a TPLink TL-MR6400, and when I try to check for updates by going to "Advanced" tab, followed by "System tools" -> "Firmware Upgrade", when I click on the "Check for Upgrades" button, I get an e
Firmware Update
By rmam · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
73Views
2Replies
Kindly provide downgrade link for my mr600
Firmware Update
By SHIVRDM · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
80Views
1Replies