Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for TP-Link products! This Feature Request board is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All
Official
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-09-21 02:07:45 by SaintOtis12
1594Views
5Replies

Votes
There are some cases that customers have their main modem router acting as the gateway and DHCP server in the network, and thus they need to change the TP-Link router to work as an Access Point to avo
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2 weeks ago by NoOneTwoThree
25552Views
81Replies

Votes
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so
By PhantomR1982 · Latest post 2022-03-09 22:17:45 by Richard_T123
2879Views
14Replies

Votes
TL-MR100 BANDWIDTH CONTROL
Hi, Can a bandwidth control be added to this model? if bandwidth limitation can prolong the data packs used. thanks Deepak
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By ddt · Latest post 2021-12-01 10:11:04 by TP-Link
2566Views
3Replies

Votes
Please add option to set up Parental Controls also by IP address and not just by MAC address. This is needed when there are client that are connected via wireless bridge / repeater. All clients will h
Parental Control
By Evgany · Latest post Wednesday by Evgany
32Views
3Replies

Votes
Dear Community, Recently, I upgraded my main router from an AX23 to an AX55(US) V2.0 and decided to set up the AX23(EU) V1.2 as a OneMesh satellite wireless repeater. I spent many hours trying to conf
By Mat_arg · Latest post Tuesday by Mat_arg
112Views
5Replies

Votes
There any chance to have support VPN and proxy Clint on Archer c64 firmware?
By sarowarhosen03 · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
35Views
1Replies

Votes
Hello everyone, I have a new Archer AX72Pro and I'm loving it so far, but I'm looking for the firmware update that hopefully enables EasyMesh when using it in Access Point Mode. I have seen that some
By AntMala · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
57Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi! I just bought an Archer AX72 Pro, and I'm loving it so far, but I wish I could use EasyMesh (I have two tp link powerline that are capable of it) when using the Archer in Access Point mode. With m
EasyMesh
By AntMala · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
44Views
1Replies

Votes
As one of many people who were deceived by marketing cr*p of OneMesh feature on ARCHER AXE75 router (that does not work in AP mode, nor Router1>Router2 mode), I hereby suggest adding at least EasyMesh
EasyMeshOnemeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Monday by Otto
480Views
12Replies