Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
Welcome to the Feature Request Board for TP-Link products! This Feature Request board is to serve as a suggestion box where you can propose ideas for improving TP-Link products on your experience. All
Official
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 2023-09-21 02:07:45 by SaintOtis12
1569Views
5Replies

Votes
There are some cases that customers have their main modem router acting as the gateway and DHCP server in the network, and thus they need to change the TP-Link router to work as an Access Point to avo
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post a week ago by NoOneTwoThree
25088Views
81Replies

Votes
Hiya All, UK OpenReach To Shut Down DSL Services - VOIP ========================================= As I'm hoping many of you all know by now and for those that may still be in the dark and it seems so
By PhantomR1982 · Latest post 2022-03-09 22:17:45 by Richard_T123
2837Views
14Replies

Votes
TL-MR100 BANDWIDTH CONTROL
Hi, Can a bandwidth control be added to this model? if bandwidth limitation can prolong the data packs used. thanks Deepak
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By ddt · Latest post 2021-12-01 10:11:04 by TP-Link
2520Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi, IOT devices are a wide scope of devices. some of them only allow WPS option. that would be nice to have WPS available for the IOT device. this will help us a lot to enrol such devices. thanks
1Views
0Replies

Votes
Hello, I do not recommend this network to be visible all the time. recommendation 1 : Have a feature in the interface to disabling/enabling enrollement of devices. the admin then decides when devices
1Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, using only tablet or smartphone is a pain to configure routers. an app on windows or better interfact than the one proposed today who be great. this solution should include all feature that we hav
1Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, actually, the router does not allow us to rename or add a name to any device. this is a problem as some devices have standard names by default (esp, unknown, or numbers) thanks
1Views
0Replies

Votes
Hi, with the amount of smart home devices that now connect via WiFi, I've found that I've reached the limit of the number of reserved IP addresses I can assign. Is it possible to look to increasing th
By Dan_Cardwell · Latest post an hour ago by Marvin_S
15Views
1Replies

Votes
Why is guest network a risk, if I've not marked shared with my network or devices. I think my guest network is not a risk, maybe a warning. What I mean why is it showing risk, I hope I can trust this
By mizwdev · Latest post 18 hours ago by mizwdev
69Views
6Replies