Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
There should be a way to change WiFi channel, or at least the system should change it by itself, choosing the least saturated one. For 2.4GHz it is clear that it will be almost impossible to select a
By jcsogo · Latest post Saturday by EAMT
51551Views
169Replies

Votes
When can we expect "static route" feature on the BE65-5G? I would urgently need this... Thanks!
By bill340 · Latest post Friday by bill340
26Views
1Replies

Votes
Hi! I don't need wifi at night, then I prefer to turn off the wifi radiation. The routers I've had before always have a function where you can turn off the wifi (wifi schedule). This is not yet possib
Wi-Fi Schedule
By Henk004 · Latest post Friday by 3j49k
25350Views
26Replies

Votes
The initial plan of the Deco Whole Mesh system is to configure via Deco APP as we hope to provide a super-easy installation and non-high tech required experience. Due to this commitment, Deco APP allo
By TP-Link · Latest post Friday by inglorious4
51216Views
321Replies

Votes
Hi, Can you please consider adding username/password authentication to OpenVPN Server option, like Account list in PPTP and in L2TP VPN server in DECO? I use OpenVPN to access my home computer from a
VPN
By valfer
19Views
0Replies

Votes
Please Add more device types in the deco app. More things electronic that are in the home : - TV - Light bulb - Boxes (eg: apple, android, cable) - Router (eg; AirPort Extreme, google nest hub) - Came
By Bigmanfrank · Latest post a week ago by Hack3rfx
80Views
2Replies

Votes
Plx add a feature of adjusting WiFi signal power since my house is so small to have a big WiFi signal coverage
By Steve2up · Latest post a week ago by Goshi
105Views
3Replies

Votes
Deco supports disabling 2.4GHz and 5GHz separately under the Main/Guest/IOT networks. As for separate SSIDs over 2.4GHz and 5GHz, it might not be completed via a single network, But you could set the
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by Goshi
99332Views
135Replies

Votes
Why is there no possibility to check lan port negotiated speed or port status on any GUI (deco app or web management) For instance there is no way to know what ethernet speed is negotiated between my
By Mapak · Latest post a week ago by Goshi
318Views
8Replies

Votes
Hey Guys, I just read, that Whitelisting is now being supported for the Deco X50 V1 devices: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/621412 I do have the Deco X50-5g device. Does the firmwar
By JESUSsaves · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
42Views
1Replies