Feature Request (Deco)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Deco)

Tags

Label

Votes
I live in an apartment building and one of the issues I have to face almost every other day is that my 2.4 GHz Wifi stops working near my satellite Deco due to interference from another 2.4 GHz Wifi f
optimization
By WreckRox · Latest post 2 weeks ago by tonyjp2022
181Views
2Replies

Votes
Please include in the next update the whitelist filtering I think it is a basic feature on router/mesh nowadays
29Views
0Replies

Votes
apply to everyone the https /3 doh3 & doq https over quic there are both more secure & faster DNS-over-QUIC (DoQ) DNS-over-HTTPS (DoH) both have already setup api that you can include in your code i w
DoHVPNIPv6DOQ
By tonyjp2022 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by tonyjp2022
204Views
1Replies

Votes
There is an option to manually add sites to block list but not allow list. Deco by default blocks some important Apple and Windows services stopping basic iPad/PC functionality when device added under
Parental Control
By Stormleader · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Stormleader
78Views
4Replies

Votes
DECO us using WIFI SSID for network name. I have 2 different DECO networks at two different locations but both use same SSID. I do this so I can use same WIFI login no matter which locatgion I am at.
By Pirateghost · Latest post 2 weeks ago by ImtiazAli
80Views
2Replies

Votes
Hi, My Country is using 5G - NSA using B28/N78. I would like to request for the firmware to allow us to lock to these band combination. And also the ability to lock to a certain cell tower. Everything
51Views
0Replies

Votes
I have a mesh made up of 2 m5 deco units. The shape of my apartment means that the WiFi reception between the 2 units is enough to connect, but actual bandwidth is spotty at best. But that's fine beca
Backhaul
By Dan-Forever · Latest post 3 weeks ago by David-TP
88Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi all, to monitor the overall network health status, we need the SNMP available on all the core network devices, including our Deco X50. Is a basic networking monitoring feature, we need it to monito
SNMP
By M4mu5qu3 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by tranquillechat
110Views
2Replies

Votes
Request for Enhanced Security Features in Upcoming Firmware Update for Deco Devices I am writing to discuss a crucial aspect of network security related to IoT (Internet of Things) devices within the
By doremo · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Fr4p4d1ngu3
247Views
4Replies

Votes
Thread and Matter support
It would be great if the deco family will get a firmware update to support thread and matter. as far as I know TP-Link is part of the thread alliance. any comments on the plans for the deco family
By Lexivienna · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Glogito
1409Views
9Replies