Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

I have an unknown wifi device that is downloading data in PB scale even though I blocked it Thursday last week. Is it a visual bug or real? I have already identified every single device in my network.
Access ControlHomeShieldDevice IsolationWi-Fi 7
By Nertip · Latest post 2 weeks ago by karunsiri
2Helpful
288Views
6Replies
As I changed my emailadress, I had to create a new account. in my old account I could access the AX6000 from another location, for instance to switch on the guest network. in my new account, I can onl
Access ControlRemote Management
By Anne67 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by woozle
0Helpful
102Views
1Replies
Hi, When I try to login to the TP-Link ID through a brother I get a message "You cannot do this because you are not an admin. Ask admin to add new user". The question is that I can't find a menu where
TP-Link ID RelatedAccess Control
By Smapppp · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Smapppp
1Helpful
128Views
2Replies
With the latest firmware, the whitelist feature under Advanced, Security, Access Control is not working correctly. After enabling Access Control, the Allow List is pre-populated with all the currently
Access Control
By jra11500 · Latest post 2024-05-20 13:21:55 by jra11500
0Helpful
228Views
7Replies
I recently had to provide an internet connection to my PV Solar Panel system inverter (SolarEdge brand) to allow system monitoring. It had previously used a 2G cellular data connection through T-Mobil
Device IsolationNetwork ConnectivityAccess Control
By Milehiguy · Latest post 2024-04-29 04:32:09 by Milehiguy
0Helpful
219Views
6Replies
Hi, I wonder if there is any way to connect to the web interface of this router with a "modern" computer or software. I know this router is out of support. I am not able to connect from Windows 10 or
Access ControlWeb Config Interface
By rodrom · Latest post 2024-04-23 05:49:46 by Marvin_S
0Helpful
117Views
2Replies
Hi All, Using ProtonVPN and after downloading config file and uploading it. Not sure what password credentials to use. When not using any and just uploading the config file - the status is always at c
VPNNetwork ConnectivityAccess Control
By secur_ritty · Latest post 2024-04-07 07:19:19 by Sunshine
0Helpful
195Views
2Replies
I am experiencing persistent issues with slow Wi-Fi speeds despite having a fast Ethernet connection. Despite upgrading my internet plan to 300 Mbps and using a router with a 2 GHz frequency, I am onl
Network ConnectivityInstallationAccess Point ModeAccess Control
By JithuPaul · Latest post 2024-03-27 17:28:34 by terziyski
3Helpful
383Views
2Replies
Hi, Just setting up a new AX11000 (desktop Web UI) and notice things are a little frustrating with the management UI. I tend to name all my devices so I can find them easier. I also reserve addresses
Access ControlAddress ReservationRemote Management
By RalfyFM · Latest post 2024-03-25 08:57:50 by RalfyFM
0Helpful
183Views
5Replies
Hi, recently I have a weird problem with my TP-Link Archer AX73. I cannot get the Login Page either via 192.168.0.1 or tplinkwifi.net (previously everything is ok, no problem at all) The message appea
Access ControlNetwork Connectivity
By Zam99 · Latest post 2024-03-25 06:33:23 by Sunshine
0Helpful
137Views
1Replies