Wi-Fi Routers

TP-Link is the most popular brand of wireless router around the world. We are aimed to provide a fast, stable, secure product for our customers. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
Wi-Fi Routers

Tags

Label

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the release of new official firmware for Archer AX55(US) V1. This firmware update introduces several exciting new functions and improvements to enhance your
Firmware UpdateOfficialEasyMesh
By Marvin_S · Latest post 5 hours ago by ChrisBS
8Helpful
854Views
16Replies
EasyMesh
Introduction EasyMesh is a standard certification launched by the Wi-Fi Alliance, which brings a standards-based approach to multiple AP networks. This kind of Mesh allows devices from multiple vendor
OfficialHighlighted ThreadEasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
1Helpful
1014Views
0Replies
Are Range extenders worth buying i to boost wifi signal will they improve my WIFI signal Strength if so which Extenders should i Buy?
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
Hello, I have an Archer AX10 bought from the previous local ISP. It seems that this router has a custom firmware. How do I return to original TPlink firmware. This firmware is old and doesn't support
Firmware UpdateEasyMesh
By Thody · Latest post 7 hours ago by sttee
0Helpful
319Views
8Replies
This Article Applies to: Model & Hardware Original Supported Firmware Version Archer BE800_V1 1.1.1_Build_20240322_Beta Archer AX53_V1 1.2.4_Build 20240206_Beta Archer AXE75_V1 1.2.0 Build 20240320 Ar
EasyMeshFirmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By Kevin_Z · Latest post Tuesday by SeventySix
925Helpful
160867Views
763Replies
I am trying to update the firmware of my TP Link router AX1500 and getting this error message. I have downloaded it from TP link website. the downloaded firmware version is - Archer AX1500(EU)_v1.20_2
Firmware UpdateEasyMeshOneMesh
By rsonone42 · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
112Views
7Replies
Today I discovered that the Device Isolation settings of the main router are not working for isolated devices that connect through the satellite router. Using a laptop (an un-isolated device) connecte
EasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulDevice IsolationEasyMesh
By jra11500 · Latest post Monday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
I am encountering issue while trying to establish an EasyMesh network with my Mercusys routers. Specifically, I am experiencing difficulties with my MR50G router. To provide you with a comprehensive o
EasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulEasyMeshMercusys
By SKYNe · Latest post a week ago by zavalita2002
5Helpful
231Views
6Replies
This Article Applies to: Archer AX73 V2 with firmware version 1.0.11 Build 20230829 rel.37304 Archer AX73 V1 with firmware version 1.3.5 Phenomenon Description: After upgrading to the firmware of AX73
EasyMeshHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by CupraDine
26Helpful
6512Views
65Replies
We have just updated both our BE800's with the easymesh backhaul ethernet compatible firmware (1.1.1). After a lot of resetting, rebooting and headaches, we finally managed to get it working. We event
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By McKie1 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
400Views
16Replies