Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have a spare x50 poe unit that I would like to mount under the edge of my roof to cover the back garden. However I know its not IP rated. Has anyone experimented with a weatherproof box similar to b
Outdoor Wi-FiMountingPoE
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
Lead-In Having WiFi in outdoor environments is essential, whether you're hosting a party, working in your garden, or wirelessly connecting outdoor cameras or speakers. Routers or access points install
PoEOutdoor Wi-FiMounting
0Helpful
143Views
0Replies
Background Details: I had a severe need to install a Flume leak detector at the water meter which is some 300ft away from the house on the drive which is not within line of sight, in a cement box with
Highlighted ThreadMountingOutdoor Wi-FiPoE
0Helpful
142Views
0Replies
Background Details: The main building is a 2-story concrete house. Inside the house, there are 3-pack Deco X50. Outside the main house, a swimming pool is 50ft from the nearest windows within line of
Highlighted ThreadOutdoor Wi-FiMountingPoE
0Helpful
146Views
0Replies