Range Extenders

The Range Extender products are mainly designed to extend the coverage of your existing wireless network. For some models they even can be used as Access Point devices. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Range Extenders.
Range Extenders

Tags

Label

This Article Applied to: RE315_V1 RE315_V1_1.0.30 Build 230919 RE800BE_V1 Planned What is EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul and Why we need it? EasyMesh with Ethernet Backhaul refers to the Main router
Firmware UpdateEasyMeshEthernet Backhaul
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by Nplumb
46Helpful
6644Views
30Replies
I manage a small WISP in Utah and have hundreds of customers on the tplink easy mesh system. I also have this at my home and have noticed an issue with the RE600x mesh extender. My setup: We do not us
OneMeshEasyMeshFirmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
I am trying to update my firmware, but I encountered error number 18005. I downloaded the V4 firmware from the official website. After unzipping it, I uploaded it to the browser dashboard, but it didn
Network ConnectivityInstallationFirmware Update
By picred · Latest post Thursday by terziyski
1Helpful
45Views
1Replies
Dear TP-Link range extender users, We are excited to inform you about a significant enhancement made to our range extenders in recent weeks. We are pleased to introduce a new feature that empowers you
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By David-TP · Latest post a week ago by Ginevra2013
6Helpful
4282Views
2Replies
RE705X is very unstable when Easy Mesh with Ethernet Backhaul is enabled. I have 2 devices: AX55 and RE705X, apparently both devices should support an Easy Mesh supported devices list, and with the la
Firmware UpdateEasyMesh
By Ernis · Latest post 3 weeks ago by terziyski
2Helpful
740Views
6Replies
I recently purchased the TP Link Wifi Range Extender TL-WA850RE. But by mistake I have installed an outdated firmware thinking that I am actually updating it. My device came with firmware version 1.0.
Firmware Update
By Subhadeep1991 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Subhadeep1991
2Helpful
112Views
1Replies
This Article applied to TL-WA850RE(EU/US)_V7 Firmware Download Link: TL-WA850RE(EU/US)_V7 TL-WA850RE_V7_1.0.13 (Beta Software) Update Advice: 1. Please be sure you have read the Terms and Conditions f
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By David-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Cucu_citas86
1Helpful
1477Views
2Replies
My wifi extender is not showing and not working too
Firmware UpdateAccess Point ModeNetwork Connectivity
By Deepak7475 · Latest post 2024-04-29 06:31:10 by David-TP
0Helpful
78Views
1Replies
I noticed that the extender doesn't have support for easymesh as well as not running at 1 gigabit on the lan cable when though I plugged it in place of another device that ran fine at that speed on th
Firmware UpdateEasyMeshInstallation
By fsdragon · Latest post 2024-04-22 11:09:56 by fsdragon
0Helpful
212Views
5Replies
Hey TP-LINK comunity! Please help! I'm having this problem for a long time! This is my last shot! Hope someone can solve it I'm using an TL-WA850RE as access point (updated the Firmware Version to the
Network ConnectivityAccess Point ModeFirmware Update
By 301Ce · Latest post 2024-03-27 07:36:20 by David-TP
0Helpful
89Views
1Replies