Best all around performance router, wireless ?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-22 10:40:09 - last edited 2020-01-28 05:31:14

Hey guys. I have an old nighthawk router that can’t really keep up with the IOT that is now my house. It’s treated me well but it’s starting to choke and slow down, ultimately needed hard-reboots to resolve issues. I am looking for some high-performance recommendations that can take ov routerloginer. I am trying to stay at or under around $250 if possible. I am still interested if there are higher model nighthawks worth check 192.168.0.1 ing out. Thanks .... whatsapp web 

Options
3 Reply
Re:Best all around performance router, wireless ?
2020-01-23 03:00:01

@IvanDiego 

Hello, this is TP-Link community, we do have some mesh devices which may satisfy your needs, like Deco M9 plus, Deco M5. 

And they support IOT function as well. Below is a smart home compatibility list for Deco M9 plus.

https://www.tp-link.com/Deco-M9-Plus/compatibility/ 

For other brands, you can contact their tech support to get some help. 

Good day. 

Options
2020-06-11 09:28:12

@IvanDiego 

These are some of the best Tp-link router in the market you can use

• Best Overall: Archer A20.
  • Best Value: Archer A7.
  • Best Wi-Fi 6: Archer AX50.
  • Best Gaming: Archer C5400X.
  • Best entry-level mesh: Deco M5.
  • Best Mesh: Deco M9 Plus.
Options
2020-07-10 05:38:57 - last edited 2020-07-10 05:39:32

@IvanDiego Would you want to get or change your Netgear wireless router settings? If you are establishing your wireless connection for your first time, or have reformatted your computer then you must have to visit Netgear router or https://nighthawklogin.net/ web page to reconfigure your router's settings.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 689

Replies: 3

Related Articles