Votes

Manual Wi-Fi channel selection

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Possibility to change WiFi channels. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Possibility to change WiFi channels. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-10 17:25:22 - last edited 2023-04-12 08:28:21
Model: Deco M5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 1.6.5

On most home routers I can specify the wi-fi channel and bandwidth I want to use on 2.4 and 5.0 GHz frequencies because sometime the automatic selection is not ideal. It may have been overlooked because more technical users were not initially the biggest target audience for mesh and Deco app systems, but mesh has now become the norm and we need some more manual control. I can do this on my Archer AX20 but can't do it on my m5; even if you start including it with the Wi-Fi 6/6e routers, that's be another reason to upgrade.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 390

Replies: 0