Feature request to save previous Guest Network band selection in the Tether App

2024-01-06 12:37:05
Tags: #Guest Network
Model: Archer AX73  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.5 Build 20230919 rel.12938(4555)

Hi,

I'm enjoying the new UI and it's client customization feature that has been released lately in the Tether App however I miss one little feature that was present in the old version.

I am almost daily using the Guest network for my work device which I keep enabled only while doing work. Also because my device does not support 5G I'm enabling only the 2.4ghz band, but my previous settings are not saved whenever I want to enable it again.

At the moment I am achieving this by: first enabling it with both bands selected (default) -> waiting for WI-FI to come back -> deselect 5G -> save -> waiting again for WI-FI.

Also it would be nice if I were able to preview and modify these settings before saving them as it was possible in the old UI.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Feature request to save previous Guest Network band selection in the Tether App
2024-01-08 09:55:52

@andreiv 

Hi, thank you very much for the feedback.
May I know the version of your current Tether App? and do you still remember previous version that supports it?

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
Re:Feature request to save previous Guest Network band selection in the Tether App
2024-01-09 04:01:07 - last edited 2024-01-09 04:02:07

@Sunshine 

I am currently on version 4.3.25 (Build 431) for iOS, but I'm not sure which version was on the 21st of Decemeber when I last had the feature (it's usually up to date).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 222

Replies: 2

Tags

Guest Network
Related Articles