Problem with Tether app (android)

2024-02-28 19:53:17
Tags: #Tether
Model: Archer MR600  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.7.0 0.9.1 v0001.0 Build 220826 Rel.58057n
I have a problem with the Tether app that controls my router via android phone.

I can no longer click Save (Salva in italian version) when I try to change my internet connection settings in the Tether app.

I can do it if I connect via the website and not via the app (in the app it is as if the Save button was disabled as shown in the 2 screenshots).

I purchased the router in November 2022 and have only been having this problem for 2 weeks.

I tried restarting the router but I think the problem is in the app (maybe after the latest update).

App (Save button disabled):

Webpage (Save button enabled):

Options
3 Reply
Re:Problem with Tether app (android)
2024-02-29 08:27:28

@Andreaaa 

Thank you very much for the feedback. We've received the feedback from you in another thread and have reported it to our senior engineer to solve it.

Refer to this reply: https://community.tp-link.com/en/home/forum/topic/655702?replyId=1327438

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options
2024-03-29 17:58:28

I have a problem with logging into my device through the app reson being I can't remember my password 

Options
2024-04-01 02:32:35

@Cyprian254 

When you access a device through Tether APP for the first time, you will be asked for a password to login, that password is the same as the Router's web management interface password, not your TP-Link ID password, not your Wi-Fi password. If you have forgot the admin password of the Router, you will have to reset the Router back to factory default.

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 224

Replies: 3

Tags

Tether
Related Articles