Integrating Multiple TP-Link Devices into a Single LAN
Integrating Multiple TP-Link Devices into a Single LAN
2024-03-30 09:21:34
Model: LS1008G  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Good Day,

I am working with a network setup as illustrated in attachment 

My goal is to unify all PCs within a single network. I require the ability to connect to a specific PC via its primary port— for instance, access a web page operating on My PC through ports 443, 80, so that both the Second and Third PCs can reach it using a singular IP address. Similarly, for Second PC on port 2456, allowing My PC and the Third PC to connect via the local IP in a software application.

However, I also need these rules to apply for external connection attempts, with ports 443, 80 directing to My PC, and port 2456 to Second PC.

I considered acquiring a switch and establishing a wired connection from it as shown in attachment

But I'm curious if there is a software-based solution? At present, due to the physical layout and the ISPs' entry points, I would prefer not routing everything through the AX1800.

I’m open to any suggestions or ideas on how to achieve this setup, and I would appreciate your guidance on the matter.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Integrating Multiple TP-Link Devices into a Single LAN
2024-04-01 07:28:38

@AlzGamer 

Hi, you could configure the Archer AX1800 router as an access point to avoid double NATs issue, refer to Case One in this guide: How to configure the TP-Link wireless router as Access Point

If you found the post or response helpful, please click Helpful. If an answer solves your problem, click "Recommended Solution" so that others can benefit from it.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 108

Replies: 1

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.