no wifi networks found

no wifi networks found

no wifi networks found
no wifi networks found
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Archer T2UHP  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

i installed windows 10 driver on windows 11 it installed succesfully but light keep blining and no wifi networks found please help

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:no wifi networks found-Solution

@Nvidia1070 

Did you reboot the computer to check if there's any difference ? This adapter may not be compatible with Windows 11 - check this compatibility list.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
6 Reply
Re:no wifi networks found-Solution

@Nvidia1070 

Did you reboot the computer to check if there's any difference ? This adapter may not be compatible with Windows 11 - check this compatibility list.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Recommended Solution
Options
Re:no wifi networks found
3 weeks ago

@terziyski yes i did restart several times even disabled onboard wifi (msi z790 a pro wifi) but nothing worked

does it mean i cant use t2uhp on windows 11 because no wifi networks found

Options
3 weeks ago

@Nvidia1070 

Can you test the adapter on Windows 10 and check if it works as expected ? If it does, then most probably it's not compatible with Windows 11 as seen from the compatibility list I posted.

Options
3 weeks ago

@terziyski yes it was working on my old w10 pc what should i do now

Options
3 weeks ago

@Nvidia1070 

Hi,

The T2UHP appears to be using a chip from MediaTek. 

What is the version of the driver that is presently installed? (check either in the Device Manager or via "Settings" -> "Network and Internet" -> Wi-Fi properties)

I own another USB Wi-Fi adapter with MediaTek chip and it is working fine in Windows 11 with a driver made for Windows 10.

Besides, verify that the "Country Region" selections in the "Properties" of the driver are correct. The list contains some weird settings that would mask out the channels that are commonly being used.

Options
3 weeks ago

@woozle i have removed it may be later i will check again

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 190

Replies: 6

Related Articles