Tapo Smart Switches

Tired of running around the house switching lights on and off? Unlike the traditional switches, Tapo smart switches can let you control all the lighting and electrical appliances in the house just by an APP with your smartphone. More products are coming, stay tuned!
Tapo Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Hi everyone, Here is a challenge. I have two-way switch in my stairs, 1 downstairs 2nd upstairs. I want to change this switch for a Tapo Smart switch, but there is no ready solution for two-way switch
InstallationRemote Control
By mr_h0dl · Latest post Wednesday by aroedl
2Helpful
139Views
3Replies
I have several S210s and S220s. One of the S220s has one switch connected to mains lights, and the other not connected to anything. Instead, I use the switch to trigger an automation to toggle another
By JayDeeDaz · Latest post Monday by JayDeeDaz
0Helpful
235Views
11Replies
Hello, I currently have 'dumb' dimmable spot lights which I would like to control via a smart switch. The Tapo Smart Remote Dimmer Switch only seems to work with other smart bulbs. What's the solution
By Ellis22 · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
104Views
5Replies
Hello there, I'm searching for a Dimmer switch and found that s500d is perfect for what i need. However i'm unable to purchase it in Europe. Does anyone can explain it why?
By luiscoelho · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
TAPO 200B not working after pairing tapo with alexa and assign button action to 200B by Alexa app now tapping event (opening bulb) not working by tapo app, but rotating clock and counterclockwise acti
Smart Actions
By OguzErol · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Tapo S200B matches connects tapo hub s200 well. But cant react. I cant trigger any bulb or hub alarm. When i click nothing happens and on the click time logs, i see time 40 minutes before now's time
By OguzErol · Latest post 2 weeks ago by OguzErol
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
Hi. I got all house with tapo switces, bulbs, cameras, etc... connected with alexa. Im wondering, is possible to make firmware to have a extra options , so that switch dont cut power to bulbs when is
By Zmajur · Latest post 2024-04-11 20:06:28 by aroedl
1Helpful
292Views
10Replies
Hi there, Any advice on wiring this smart switch (S220) in place of a dum switch with 2 x Live & 2 x Com (2-way / 2-Gang). Obviously the S220 is 1 live in with 2 com out. Current wiring is the same as
InstallationDevice Connectivity
By clea · Latest post 2024-04-11 17:46:22 by aroedl
0Helpful
438Views
6Replies
After updating my S200D button to version 1.12.0 Build 231121 Rel.092508, my button does not work correctly with any of my Tapo light switches / smart plugs. Edit: In the device information section it
Device Connectivity
By tapomanhelp · Latest post 2024-04-10 02:14:31 by Wayne-TP
1Helpful
226Views
4Replies
I purchased the Tapo single light switch s210 and linked this to the h200 hub and everything was functioning al fine. I purchased the L630 coloured WiFi smart bulbs and decided to use these in the lig
By Colw1 · Latest post 2024-03-27 06:01:53 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
154Views
3Replies