Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

Smart Action 2.0: Unlock Next-Level Smart Home Automation You are stepping into a whole new, more comprehensive era of smart homes. Join us in our upgraded Smart Action 2.0, and explore and unlock eve
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Saturday by Morochos15
32Helpful
19954Views
65Replies
This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras, such as Tapo C310/C200/C210/C100 etc. Issue Description/Phenomenon: Camera showing incorrect time on the Live View page or incorrect timestamp; Date and Time
OfficialHighlighted ThreadLive View
By Solla-topee · Latest post a week ago by medicnick83
54Helpful
34609Views
32Replies
This Article Applies to: All Tapo Cameras Description: The camera's LED turns blinking or solid red continuously in some scenarios(such as a power outage to the camera when updating the firmware) and
OfficialFirmwareBrickHighlighted Thread
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 3 weeks ago by RoPoXx
28Helpful
8901Views
17Replies
Why doesn't the PET DETECTION-selection stay activated?? Tried every kind of scenario and it stays on, but like next day it's gone again...It says BETA but still. Why?? Please make it work! Other sele
Motion Detection
By JF72 · Latest post 7 hours ago by JF72
0Helpful
65Views
4Replies
I have 2 Tapo C310 in the same network. One is working perfectly, the other, suddenly not. I can acces the camera locally by connecting to the camera WiFi and opening the tap app (the camera is workin
ONVIF/RTSP
0Helpful
13Views
0Replies
Per i vari modelli mi sono accorto che la riproduzione dei filmati registrati procede a scatti, non è fluida. Le micro SD sono tutte in classe 10. Come posso risolvere? Ho impostato la risoluzione a 7
Recording
By Francesco58 · Latest post 8 hours ago by Francesco58
0Helpful
20Views
2Replies
Home
ONVIF/RTSPTapo CareMotion Detection
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
My Tapo camera C310, is showing pure red led colour, nothing is blinking, i tried to hardware reset it and nothing happens? Any ideas please
By Barre02 · Latest post 9 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
Hi there 😉 The power cable has been cut by an animal... Can it be repaired ? (cut between the camera and the connector ? See pictures: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1iKB3E9oAGLwBmT5kcQ-6KVgf
Repair
By Dahu · Latest post 9 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
My cloud trial ended, and I subscribed to the tapo cloud since then my cam is no longer storing videos The live view is working fine. But nothing is stored Before the subscription, the videos were sto
Tapo CareRecording
By lkjbdhasf · Latest post 10 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
34Views
1Replies