Riproduzione dei filmati a scatti

2 weeks ago
Model: TC60   Tapo C500   Tapo C220  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Per i vari modelli mi sono accorto che la riproduzione dei filmati registrati procede a scatti, non è fluida. Le micro SD sono tutte in classe 10. Come posso risolvere?

Ho impostato la risoluzione a 720 ma non è cambiato nulla.

Grazie

For the various models I realized that the reproduction of the recorded movies proceeds in shots, it is not fluid. The micro sd are all in class 10. How can I solve?
I set the resolution to 720 but nothing has changed.
Thank you

Options
7 Reply
Re:Riproduzione dei filmati a scatti
a week ago

@Francesco58 

Hi,
Please help confirm the following information for the reported case.

1. Do you have a problem when watching the video recordings stored on the microSD card?

2. What's the model number, capacity, and format of the microSD card?

3. Please help check the model number and OS version of your phone and the version of your Tapo app.
Please ensure the firmware of the camera and the Tapo app are up to date.

4. Do you have an issue when watching the video recordings on the local network or remote network? Can you stream the camera's live feed smoothly?

5. Can you share a video showing the reported case?

Best Regards

Options
a week ago

@Solla-topee 

1. Do you have a problem when watching the video recordings stored on the microSD card? On the microSD

2. What's the model number, capacity, and format of the microSD card? Kingstone 128 GB Classe 10, Netac 64GB A1, On both there is the problem

3. Please help check the model number and OS version of your phone and the version of your Tapo app. Please ensure the firmware of the camera and the Tapo app are up to date. XIAOMI Note 9 Pro, SO Android 12, Firmware 1.1.3, Tapo App ver. 3.3.513

4. Do you have an issue when watching the video recordings on the local network or remote network? Can you stream the camera's live feed smoothly? Local network, Idon't know

5. Can you share a video showing the reported case? It is a problem for privacy

Options
a week ago

@Francesco58 

Hi,
You can go to the Tapo app>tap your camera to enter its Live View page and check if you can stream the live feed smoothly.

If so, go to the camera's Playback & Download>Playback>SD card page, when you watch the video recording, can you describe the problem phenomenon you encounter?
If you download the video recordings on your Tapo app, can you watch them smoothly?

Best Regards

Options
a week ago

@Solla-topee

Solla-topee wrote

@Francesco58 

Hi,
You can go to the Tapo app>tap your camera to enter its Live View page and check if you can stream the live feed smoothly.

If so, go to the camera's Playback & Download>Playback>SD card page, when you watch the video recording, can you describe the problem phenomenon you encounter?
If you download the video recordings on your Tapo app, can you watch them smoothly?

Best Regards

How to attach the video?

Options
a week ago

@Francesco58 

Hi,
You can upload the video to your cloud server, such as Google Drive, generate a link to download the video, and send the link to me.
Or I'll forward your case to the tech team so they can contact you via email to send us the video.
Best Regards

Options
a week ago
Thanks for the reply, this is the link https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eodEIO1gckHUQoCvQ7RstGqD89OJ4L1x/view?usp=drive_link
Options
a week ago

@Francesco58 

Hi,
Thank you for sharing the video. The provided video is smooth when watching. Can you share another video that shows the reported problem? 
If you watch the video stored on the SD card on the Tapo app and it's not smooth, you can refer to the instructions below to download it first and then check if you can watch it smoothly.
Seamless Video Control: Download and Clip Camera SD Card Videos in Tapo App!
Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 103

Replies: 7

Related Articles