Tapo Smart Cameras

Tapo smart cameras secure your home and property with smart security. Different types of cameras (Outdoor/Indoor, wired/wireless, PTZ camera, spotlight camera, etc.) with various features can let you find the one that suits your needs. Join the Tapo Smart Cameras forum to discuss the products with other users.
Tapo Smart Cameras

Tags

Label

From this month of May 2024 it is no longer possible to connect the NC450 camera with the TP-LINK tpCamera App. I uninstalled the TP-LINK tpCamera app on all my devices, restarted them and also discon
By RobyRaviMilano · Latest post 14 hours ago by RobyRaviMilano
0Helpful
34Views
2Replies
I bought a Tapo C225 V2.EU (version) camera and am trying to pair it with a router on a 2.4 bandwidth. Let me describe what I followed: 1) I noticed that my wifi had the band steering mode on. Thus I
FirmwareDevice ConnectivityInstallationTapo Care
By NikosSp · Latest post 17 hours ago by lwrnzs
8Helpful
1434Views
22Replies
The sound quality on my c52ows is very poor , its quiet ,muffeld and intermittent, i can't even hear a car passing by. In comparison i can easily hear people talking in street on my igeek camera. Adju
Live View
By bob-one · Latest post 17 hours ago by MarcinC520WS
5Helpful
2893Views
42Replies
Hello! My C520WS was set to Smart Mode. An event has been detected, yet the camera remained on the IR mode. Smart Mode should automatically activate the LEDs for the Full Color whenever an event is de
Night ModeMotion DetectionAI Detection
By Kartronics12 · Latest post 17 hours ago by Summer_S
2Helpful
1184Views
29Replies
Hi, I would like to use my camera in 3rd party environment like Home Assistant. For that, i found the RTSP, but still need the URL. Could you please tell me the URL for fix picture. For RTSP this is r
ONVIF/RTSPDevice ConnectivitySmartThings
By Ed38
0Helpful
7Views
0Replies
My tapo C220 is kinda useless because it keeps going offline. It is placed next to a c200 and they are both connected to the same wifi network. (from-43 to -50RSI) c200 works like a charm while C220 d
Device Connectivity
By Mihai_S · Latest post 17 hours ago by Solla-topee
33Helpful
3778Views
49Replies
Hello. I was trying to set up my NC450 cause I will be leaving for a trip, but the app just wouldn't cooperate, so I reset the camera and deleted/reinstalled the app. Now, whenever I try to add the ca
By Amenra · Latest post 17 hours ago by Amenra
2Helpful
292Views
9Replies
Hi, I noticed yesterday that my cam is not recording the motion detection events as usual. I have changed nothing in terms of settings or software and the SD card showing 'Good' in settings. The Tapo
Motion DetectionRecordingFirmware
By Mohmaher · Latest post 18 hours ago by Solla-topee
17Helpful
1860Views
47Replies
Is it how starlight sensor works on c120 model or I'm making something wrong? well, nevertheless it seems it's a bug of firmware update. At least before the update to the version 1.1.13 starlight work
Night ModeStarlightLive View
By Liatty · Latest post 18 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
100Views
3Replies
Hi Fellas, I have implemented couple of C520WS wifi cameras at my house and I want to be able to watch it over internet while I'm away. I'm not sure how to do it. I would appreciate your help on this.
By Duraisdm · Latest post 18 hours ago by Solla-topee
0Helpful
81Views
3Replies