Tapo Smart Plugs

Tapo smart plug enhances the convenience of your life. A simple and quick click through the mobile APP can easily achieve remote and quick control of your electrical appliance.
Tapo Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Sometimes I set a reminder in my reminder app to remind me to turn on the smart plug for a battery charger. It's off most of the time and an automation would be overkill. Wouldn't it be nice to have o
By aroedl · Latest post a week ago by aroedl
0Helpful
119Views
3Replies
Hi! I have issues with the displayed currency in "Bill of this month" section. My account country is Romania but the currency is GBP instead of RON. Is there any way we can solve this? Thanks!
CurrencyEnergy Monitoring
By Xedros · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
7Helpful
265Views
6Replies
I recently bought a Tapo product Mini Smart Wifi Plug model P105. My question is why I can't configure the Schedule, Timer and Away mode on my device. It always shows the Operation failed, please try
ScheduleSunset/SunriseSmart ActionsTimer
By RuseLL · Latest post a week ago by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
1421Views
14Replies
I purchase this item March 2023. One of the socket failed November 2023. It was constantly switching on and off. The other unit has now failed with the same issue. On both occasions i removed the devi
By MACHANCH · Latest post 2 weeks ago by thefordprefect
0Helpful
110Views
2Replies
My plug keeps clicking off and on without any prompts or pre sets. I have uninstalled it and cant re install Any clues?
By KBH · Latest post 2 weeks ago by thefordprefect
0Helpful
99Views
3Replies
Hi all I first found this forum looking for advice on how to fix a stuck relay in a Tapo P100, which I'm sure many here will have experienced from previous threads. I myself have had about 20 of these
By EdB79 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by UrielP
2Helpful
388Views
2Replies
What is TP-Link Local Smart Action? TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Smart Action provides easy interconnection between various smart home devices through the creation of automation or shortcut rules, all of which a
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
642Views
12Replies
Hi everyone, I have multiple P110 smart plugs and the energy monitoring feature is great. I can't find a way though to check the energy usage sum for every plug that I have on my home. Sure I can chec
Energy Monitoring
By nikospamp · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
84Views
1Replies
Hello everybody. I bought a few days ago 2 plugs Tapo P110 (in a 2 pack box). After installing the app TP-Link Tapo and finishing all the plugs setup (including the firmware update) I noticed that mos
By MFelix · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MFelix
1Helpful
278Views
5Replies
The plug worked perfectly for the first 4 months, but I have now experienced this issue several times. I can control the plug via both Google Assistant and Tapo app. i.e. the LED on the plug switches
Fault
By DeltaCharlie · Latest post 3 weeks ago by RPSouto
17Helpful
3225Views
19Replies