Kasa Smart Switches

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch, you can control your lights wherever you are. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss multiple topics regarding smart switches.
Kasa Smart Switches

Tags

Label

Installed per instructions but main switch just blinks amber, which according to directions means it's resetting to factory defaults. What now?
By tward1 · Latest post a week ago by tward1
0Helpful
145Views
3Replies
Hello, I am hoping someone smarter than me can help explain to me why I am seeing voltage when the switch is off. Here are a couple photos, but the quick run down is that I still see 120v from the fan
0Helpful
43Views
0Replies
My smart switch is tripping my break box when is turn on by hand or by Alexa order. I checked the cable connections several times and look fine. The weird part is that this is happening just some time
By OCC3 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by tedsch
0Helpful
135Views
3Replies
Bought a single HS 210 for a 3-way switch, read all the reviews about whether you need one or two, from what I gathered one should work. Wired properly, both the HS 210 & dummy switches work manually.
Smart Actions
By JoeGee · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JoeGee
0Helpful
290Views
12Replies
My 210 3way works manually and through the app. However the unit on retains the status for 10 seconds. Beacause of this it doesn't work in programming. The program will not send off command if it thin
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies
I installed HS 210 three way switch.Only installed one switch. I created a schedule to go on at 5pm and shut the lights off at 2am. Lights go on exactly at 5pm but never shut the lights off at 2am. I
By heshie75v · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MeBillyd
0Helpful
102Views
1Replies
Weird issue I'm having with a 3-way switch and hoping someone can help! My "kitchen lights" are wired with two 3-way HS210 switches. When I ask Alexa to "turn on the lights in the kitchen" when I have
By Abraver2 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by NotQuiteAncient
0Helpful
220Views
3Replies
I have had an HS200 switch working fine since December 2022. However, recently it stopped turning off the lights is is connected to. The LED changes when I press the switch and the app lets me turn it
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Installed HS200 smart switch on November 22, 2022 and has worked without issue until today where now the lights are "stuck" on. The app on/off is not working and the the manual switch is not working e
Quality Issue
By RickyTicky · Latest post 2 weeks ago by RickyTicky
0Helpful
92Views
1Replies
I've just installed this switch. It works fine as long as I touch nothing else. Comes on with motion and turns off. When I attempt to add a Smart Control function (the resaon I bought this switch...)
Smart Actions
By nukesul · Latest post 3 weeks ago by nukesul
0Helpful
107Views
2Replies