Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
0Helpful
244Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: VIGI C340S/C540S/C250/C350/C450/C540V V1 Release Notes: New Features & Enhancements: 1. Added support for DDNS. Now, we can register No-IP or DynDNS to facilitate remote acces
FirmwareOfficial
By Clive_A · Latest post Wednesday by fatjoez
1Helpful
575Views
1Replies
Hi Everyone, We’re excited to announce the official launch of VIGI VMS here! Welcome to try VIGI VMS, which will help to better use and manage your VIGI devices. We will welcome all suggestions or pro
By Steven.Zhang · Latest post 2024-05-04 14:32:05 by peterxbaker
0Helpful
1608Views
8Replies
Background: This article aims to provide a basic list of ports of the VIGI system. This Article Applies to: VIGI IPC and Security Manager. Port Service Name Type Port Purpose HTTPS TCP 443 Web GUI. VI
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraSecurity ManagerOfficial
3Helpful
329Views
0Replies
Background: In a recent firmware upgrade, certain VIGI cameras now support DDNS, FTP Server, and Email Alert. This article aims to help people properly configure them. This Article Applies to: VIGI ca
VIGI CameraOfficial
1Helpful
576Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: VIGI NVR. Issue Description/Phenomenon: To use NVR remotely, you can port forward it web interface on the Internet. After your port forwarding of 443, you can access the NVR w
VIGI NVRHighlighted Thread
0Helpful
256Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All VIGI NVR and VIGI cameras. Background: If the VIGI NVR/Camera becomes unresponsive or stops working after a firmware upgrade due to misoperation or power supply interrupti
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-01-16 08:04:39 by gtj
1Helpful
635Views
1Replies
Hello Is it possible to reduce quantity of overlapping notifications. I have only 1x notification type enabled "motion" Turned on "classification" - human & vehicle. Prerecord 10seconds Delay 2minutes
VIGI Camera
By fatjoez · Latest post 20 hours ago by fatjoez
0Helpful
26Views
2Replies
Hello, I want to achieve the following: Connect the NVR to the Smart TV for checking the feed of the IP Cameras (6 Nos). The distance is 40-50 ft. NVR is to be kept very close to the Router+Modem from
NVR
By AshTheDash · Latest post 23 hours ago by AshTheDash
2Helpful
62Views
4Replies
Hi guys, I just bought TP-Link Vigi C340l camera and everything is fine in the web browser for management and in VIGI app also. But I would like to connect camera to my Android app IP Cam Viewer Pro a
VIGI CameraNetwork Connectivity
By hoskic · Latest post Yesterday by hoskic
0Helpful
15Views
1Replies