DSL Modem Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer VX1800v V1 Phenomenon Description: When connecting the Archer VX1800v to Sky Broadband (UK) or NowTV MER line and configuring it through the web interface, the "Sky(MER
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post 2024-03-30 10:58:55 by Marko1st
10Helpful
491Views
4Replies
"Smart Connect" if it is not active, power off-on or in case of power failure, the devices could not automatically establish a wireless connection again. It is necessary to make the connection manuall
Network Connectivity
By Hseyin · Latest post Yesterday by Hseyin
0Helpful
31Views
3Replies
Hello everyone, We have the problem that our Internet access keeps failing. Vodafone, however, says that the problem lies with us. I have had all the lines from the cellar to the apartment tested. The
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By amarradi · Latest post Thursday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
42Views
2Replies
Hello everyone, I would like to use the DSL router modem Archer VR2100v2 for our Internet connection with Vodafone in germany. Amazon writes about this that it is compatible with the ISPs Deutsche Tel
InstallationNetwork Connectivity
By amarradi · Latest post Wednesday by amarradi
0Helpful
60Views
2Replies
Hi. We have problem with connecting to Internet for several days. Our modem model is: TD-W8961N(EU). I live in Iran, Tehran. I have understood that when the Internet disconnected, in 192.168.1.1 I wil
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By MohammadTaha · Latest post Wednesday by martinlington37
0Helpful
380Views
7Replies
Hello I upgraded from FTTN to FTTP today. I reconfigured the router to use the WAN port rather than VDSL and it connects fine. I selected the Aussie BB 1000/50 plan Any device connected to the Archer
NBN ConfigurationNetwork ConnectivityFirmware UpdateOneMesh
By magriff99 · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
72Views
2Replies
Good morning, the devices connected via the LAN port on the XC-220-G3 definitely do not surf the INTERNET, I have already tested several firmwares, it gets IP and DNS normally. We used the OLT VSOL 16
Network Connectivity
By Linkweb · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
81Views
3Replies
I want to change providers from iprimus to dodo, but I cannot login into admin on my wifi modem and change the service provider on it because I have no internet and you need to be connected with the s
Network Connectivity
By Jessattarddd · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
For the past months, (following possibly the latest firmware update?a guess.. ) I've been having major issues, sometimes multiple times per day. The connection is dropped. Sometimes the modem seems to
Network Connectivity
By GeorgeKK · Latest post 2 weeks ago by davidbrown72
0Helpful
113Views
5Replies
Hello, I'm making this post in case someone else find themselves in the same issue, hopefully this help. I recently started using my VX1800V and was having severe inconsistent internet drop outs, howe
Network ConnectivityFirmware Updatewifi 6
By SmokedSalmon342 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by jackgray72
0Helpful
128Views
4Replies