Tapo Smart Hubs

Use Tapo smart hub to connect and manage the smart devices with one simple click. Tapo smart hub equips with the new Sub-GHz technology. Wider coverage, less interference and reliable remote transmission brings your smart home to the next level.
Tapo Smart Hubs

Tags

Label

Smart Action (Automation/Shortcut) Doesn't Take Effect Troubleshooting Tips Smart Action, a feature that facilitates automation and shortcuts between TP-Link Tapo/Kasa smart devices. Occasional issues
Smart Actions
0Helpful
117Views
0Replies
Here are some tips for resolving configuration issues with Tapo H200. Identify the error message you encounter in the Tapo App, and troubleshoot the issue based on the corresponding suggestions. Case
Highlighted ThreadOfficialInstallation
By Wayne-TP · Latest post 2024-04-08 07:10:49 by Wayne-TP
3Helpful
2967Views
12Replies
Ever find yourself like me? Even though my phone is practically glued to my hand, I still forget to switch off the lights, cameras, or water heater through the app. Especially after leaving the house,
Automation Tricks
By GabrielMitch · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Salpha
3Helpful
288Views
2Replies
Tapo Hub H200 Only Rings Once When Pressing Tapo D230 Doorbell This Article Applies To Tapo D230 Tapo H200 Description When configuring Tapo H200 as the second chime for Tapo D230 doorbell, you might
Smart ActionsOfficial
0Helpful
397Views
0Replies
MAC: 3C-52-A1-A4-8A-7D hUB AND CAMERA WERE SET UP ON MY OLD sAMSUNG (nOTE 10a) WITHOUT TOO MUCH FUSS. rECENTLY UPGRADED my device to a Samsung S26. Easily sees the hub and loads it (but light remains
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
Hi there, Recently bought the doorbell that came with the hub. I have a Google Nest Hub max that I want to join my hub and doorbell to via matter. It is already linked to Google Home. When I try to us
MatterTapo App Related
By elderberrytp · Latest post Yesterday by Coxy4
1Helpful
93Views
6Replies
What is TP-Link Local Smart Action? TP-Link Tapo/Kasa Smart Action provides easy interconnection between various smart home devices through the creation of automation or shortcut rules, all of which a
By Wayne-TP · Latest post Yesterday by aroedl
0Helpful
857Views
14Replies
I have various door sensors which trigger my downstairs Tapo hub to ring when the doors are opened. I have a second Tapo hub upstairs which is triggered to ring when the downstairs Tapo hub rings. Thi
Automation TricksSmart Actions
By CDR1987 · Latest post Wednesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
Hi, just bought and installed the H200 together with doorbell/cameram It seems to be working well, however I'm not able to share the device with anybody. if I try to share the h200 using the app, and
By HenrikM · Latest post a week ago by loeychan
2Helpful
311Views
4Replies
New Tapo APP for Pad Early Access This is a piece of exciting news for many Tapo users, we're happy to announce that Tapo App is going to support Pad devices! If you are a tablet user or seek a larger
By Wayne-TP · Latest post a week ago by Nuno00
8Helpful
3884Views
33Replies