Kasa Smart Plugs

With TP-Link Smart Wi-Fi Plug, you can turn your electrical devices on and off from anywhere. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding smart plugs.
Kasa Smart Plugs

Tags

Label

Comparing Outdoor Smart Plugs from TP-Link Kasa Outdoor smart plugs are a great way to add smart home functionality to your outdoor lights, holiday decorations, and other devices. They allow you to co
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-11 18:24:06 by Riley_S
0Helpful
1484Views
4Replies
KP125M: Kasa's first Matter-Compatible Smart Plug w/ New Energy Monitoring Features We are excited to announce the introduction of the Matter Protocol into our line of Kasa Smart devices, starting wit
Energy MonitoringHighlighted ThreadOfficial
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-12-07 19:33:39 by Riley_S
5Helpful
4230Views
27Replies
How Much is Too Much? Adding Smart Home Functionality to Your Lights – What Can They Handle? If you are looking for an opportunity to jump into automating your smart home devices, your holiday lights
0Helpful
929Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: KP125(US) 1.0 ( Kasa devices that support Apple HomeKit) ; IOS version Kasa APP Issue Description: KP125 ( supports HomeKit ) can not be configured in Kasa app, errors out 'Un
By Solla-topee · Latest post 2022-11-13 05:14:24 by want2beunique
6Helpful
3248Views
1Replies
Two days ago this outlet was linked & online on my Smarthub, and operated by Google Nest voice & a daily routine. Yesterday the lights on this strip failed to turn on, and showed as offline in the Sma
By PTArtist · Latest post a week ago by PTArtist
0Helpful
66Views
2Replies
I have a bunch of TP-Link switches, mostly EP10s, and all have been reliable for a few years, unlike some others I've had. I have one that I use for various tasks, and it was working fine a few weeks
Remote Control
By Geezer
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Hello, Issue: Maybe within the last six months or so, the HS300 has decided to randomly reboot throughout the day. When I say reboot, I am not sure if it's a reboot, or some sort of reset, because it
0Helpful
25Views
0Replies
Bought 4 EP10s on amazon in March of this year. a few weeks after using them, One randomly shuts off a few times a day, by itself, even after resetting it and re-adding it to my system. Another one st
Flashing Blue rapidly! on-off!
By DDatt · Latest post 2 weeks ago by advanisid
0Helpful
366Views
5Replies
KP405 won"t connect to wifi. Trouble shooting cues don"t help.
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies
Unable to connect after cable was upgraded to fiber optic has a V6 wifi evolution digital router all 4 lights are green
Setup and Configuration
0Helpful
30Views
0Replies