Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

This morning Vigi app prompted for firmware update on NVR4032H to 1.0.5 but after the upgrade it appears as though the NVR runs out of resources within a few minutes of a restart. The monitoring scree
VIGI NVRFirmware
By thmark · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
4Helpful
134Views
3Replies
I have a couple of C300HP's, and was recently altering the network they are connected to. The devices are still operational but cannot be connected to by the direct web interface. Connecting direct to
VIGI CameraNetwork Connectivity
By OzzyBill · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
6Helpful
246Views
11Replies
Hi, I am trying to use TP-Link Vigi camera with gstreamer to display the video in almost real-time on another display. Unfortunately, the video streams only successfully sometimes. I was able to track
VIGI CameraOVNIF/RTSP
By momosomium · Latest post a week ago by momosomium
1Helpful
109Views
2Replies
Hello, Trying to use the NVR1008H to view 4 camera RTSP feeds, cameras 1-4 add fine and say connected but only 1-3 display on the screen, when you double click on 4 it views full screen fine. I notice
OVNIF/RTSPVIGI NVR
By laurencerussell · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
83Views
1Replies
I have snort monitoring the camera interface and giving this alert. Is it safe to pass this rule? Attempted Information Leak -> IP Camera -> 8.8.8.8 -> 53 udp MALWARE-OTHER dns request with long host
Security ManagerNetwork Connectivity
0Helpful
52Views
0Replies
Currently unable to login to Vigi android app, or Vigi security center on Desktop. Errors shown: Internal Server error. Cannot connect to internet. Login Timeout.
VIGI NVRNetwork Connectivity
By DugzGaming · Latest post a week ago by DugzGaming
1Helpful
74Views
1Replies
Hi, I have got a problem with my poe cam and no idea what it is. Situation: Connection a C540V via POE to a omada switch (enough poe capacity left). I'm using a self crimped installation cable. The ca
By pa2024 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
111Views
4Replies
Hey Guys, I've just noticed that I'm unable to access recordings made between midnight (12am) and 1am, from my VIGI NVR1104H (Hardware version 1, Firmware 1.0.2).This is through both the Android app a
VIGI NVR
By Astro_Beta · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
11Helpful
787Views
15Replies
Image distorted in the corners. You don't get a straight image. What can I do ? Thanks,
By VigiNet · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
64Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a C240I camera. Firmware 2.0.0 Build 231123 Rel.56012n is installed. When I search for firmware updates via the web-ui, it says firmware-up-to-date. But if I look at the support page on
Firmware
By Mokemann · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
58Views
1Replies