Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Latest Firmware Release > Early Access < Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Updated on Apr 30th, 2024) Omada Hardware Controller_V5.14 Pre-release (Released on Apr 16th, 2024) Omada SDN Contro
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmware Update
By Fae · Latest post 2024-01-09 09:15:48 by Fae
89Helpful
117867Views
13Replies
Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make more fruitful results from the forum. Contents: 1. Community and Forum guidelines. 2. How to use the search fe
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21
0Helpful
482Views
0Replies
This post is mainly from posts released by forum customer @Death_Metal, and I would like to thank @Death_Metal and others for the quality and professional Guide sharing you have contributed to the TP-
Highlighted ThreadACLVLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By Hank21 · Latest post 2 недель назад by malik05t
10Helpful
3217Views
3Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in How to Backup Settings on Omada Router, Switch and Controller Background: Guide on how to export the backup for Omada devices. This Article Applies to: Al
Official
By Clive_A · Latest post Вчера by Clive_A
1Helpful
166Views
2Replies
This Article Applies to: Omada Software Controller v5.12 or above Background The Managed Service Provider (MSP) Mode is a new feature added from Omada Controller v5.12, it allows you to monitor the ov
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-04-09 10:59:59 by Benjaminmark
2Helpful
921Views
1Replies
Update as of Apr 10, 2024: Thank you all for your valuable feedback on the Beta firmware! The official firmware of 5.13 controller has been released, check the following link for details. Omada_SDN_Co
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-03-22 21:31:27 by sgath4
29Helpful
16139Views
63Replies
I'm a developer starting to integrate with the controller's OpenAPI. While I saw the documentation for the API at: https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/590430 I was looking to generat
API
By patrium · Latest post 9 часов назад by wickedcool13
3Helpful
214Views
5Replies
On the new update, there is a platform integration for open api. I tried to create and it seems the Oauth Login Page Address wont work. I saw a post that cloud based controller does not support open a
API
0Helpful
5Views
0Replies
Hi, I'm trying to get the Omada conroller sends the logs to remote syslog server on Synology NAS (Log Center). I went through the setup steps and it sends some sort of data but in is not parsed correc
0Helpful
8Views
0Replies
For some reason its not possible to assign a fixed IP to new devices after update to latest firmware It was possible previously but now for some reason its not. DHCP Range is starting from ..10.20 so
By flrwrzl · Latest post 18 часов назад by Dynamo
0Helpful
139Views
11Replies