connecting 2 cpe210s together

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-12-01 22:38:23 - last edited 2020-12-02 20:16:11
Model: CPE210  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

i have my office set up with one cpe210 as the access point and the other cpe210  set up as the client about 100 yards away at my warehouse.  i have  internet at my client ( at warehouse ) when i plug my laptop directly into in the lan port of the poe box and tje other into the ethernet port of my pc . my question  is can i connect a second router ( to use for wifi to cameras located where the client co

pe210 is ??or a wifi extender  by running

the  cat5  ethernet wire from the cpe210 lan port to the router or wifi extender instead of  to my laptop . it has internet ??? so would it work to get a wifi signal down there . i was using 1 cpe210 set up in range extender mode  but it wasnt strong enough to get a strong enough signal down there to see the csmera in 1080 it would only show sd so i bought the 2nd cpe210 to boost signal down at my warehouse. a can i do that or is there a different  configuration i have to do instead of ap to client ???? thank you 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 24

Replies: 0

Related Articles