Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, I need to see some logging for my port forward, basically, I need to see who/if at all from the WAN is using the port forward service. Is there any way to see it on the router? My router is in
NAT
By Darecki-CN · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
24Views
1Replies
Trying to isolate each VLAN. I've created an ACL Rule which blocks the VLAN from accessing other VLANs. This seems to work. However, if I block a VLAN from accessing the Gateway Management Page it see
VLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACLRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By FlameOtter · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
4Helpful
156Views
7Replies
I currently have 2 ER605 Routers connected Via IPSec VPN for access to both networks 192.168.11.0/24 and 192.168.21.0/24. There is nothing wrong with the current configuration. Only issue I have is de
VPN
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
Hello, is there any way I can change the OpenVPN port from 1194 to TCP 443? Many public places block outbound non-standard ports ... Thank you! Darek J.
VPNOpenVPN
By Darecki-CN · Latest post Wednesday by Darecki-CN
1Helpful
69Views
2Replies
Hi, I have this network here which uses a Starlink router as the gateway, I want to add an ER605 and use the Starlink router in bypass mode, as there is very little configuration available. I'd like t
By P675 · Latest post Wednesday by d0ugmac1
1Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Hi, i am planning to buy AX55 and ER605 but I want to know if this below should work. Info: 1. Primary location - Home AX55 - VPN Server LAN1 network: 192.168.0.0/24 WAN 1 IP: 1.1.1.1 2. Secondary loc
VPN
By Midoo · Latest post Wednesday by MisterW
0Helpful
88Views
2Replies
Hi, One of my customers report ER605 with firmware 1.3.0 lost it's adoption. Device status in omada is shown as 'ADOPT FAILED' after trying to adopt it reports: 'The username and password for this gat
By lacrimal · Latest post Wednesday by Jdruwe
0Helpful
334Views
3Replies
So I followed the guide here: https://www.reddit.com/r/TPLink_Omada/comments/16tj25p/wireguard_vpn_on_er605_v2_with_omada_a/ I successfully set up a wireguard vpn that my laptop (kubuntu) can connect
VPNOpenVPNWireGuard
By brianc1969 · Latest post Wednesday by brianc1969
3Helpful
151Views
6Replies
My have one Hardware Controller OC200, two Router ER8411 V1 and ER605 V1. Presently OC200 and ER8411 working together smoothly [Controller Version 5.14.0.21]. I read that the OC200 can manage 10 Omada
Controller Related
By Akunji · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
48Views
1Replies
I have this router/controller that's acting very flaky, show up for a second on my Omada cloud console, but then if I click to open it, it says "Controller disconnected". It's been doing that for days
By Matt6667 · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
39Views
2Replies